Not Engaged Yet

What's the one thing that bugs you...

2»

Re: What's the one thing that bugs you...

• BF doesn't have many - but the ones he does make me CRAZY - he doesn't have much of a sense of urgency. He will get ready when he sees I'm getting pissed (He's getting better about this).

And this makes me nuts - he seems to not be aware of his surroundings at all - as in - when we are waiting to be seated in a restaurant - he will sway back and forth and not realize that waitresses or other patrons are trying to get by him. I usually make him stand against a wall. . . .
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I loved reading all of these! It makes me realize I'm not alone :)  One major thing that bothers me is how he will set things that don't fit in the garbage on TOP of the garbage so you can't open the lid without moving the box he set on top.  Seriously.. if it doesn't fit, it doesn't even belong there.. take it outside!!  Also, If I take the garbage out and forget to put a bag in, he finds it easier to just leave his trash on the counter until a bag magically appears back in the bin.

GRRR
  • Glad to know I am not alone!  I'm sure once BF and I eventually move in together, I will have a few more things :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BF leaves empty cans/glasses all over the place…everywhere EXCEPT the recycling or dishwasher! It drives me nuts, especially when he's at my apartment. I hate turning around after he leaves and finding 2 glasses and a pop can sitting on my coffee table!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmhollister I too dress like a human as soon as I get up.  If I wore yoga pants in public, I think pigs would fly :)  But apparently we are WEIRD, man.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Sakalicious - the ch-ch sound works for our dogs, about 90% of the time.  I AM ALSO CESAR MILAN.
  • LabLove86 said:
    BF doesn't have many - but the ones he does make me CRAZY - he doesn't have much of a sense of urgency. He will get ready when he sees I'm getting pissed (He's getting better about this).

And this makes me nuts - he seems to not be aware of his surroundings at all - as in - when we are waiting to be seated in a restaurant - he will sway back and forth and not realize that waitresses or other patrons are trying to get by him. I usually make him stand against a wall. . . .
    My BF is the same way! He's pretty oblivious to anything he's not focusing on. But to be fair, I think it annoys him that I am into every.single.detail. of a situation or room. So we balance each other out. He helps me relax, and I watch out for hazards :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• brerhodes said:
    I loved reading all of these! It makes me realize I'm not alone :)  One major thing that bothers me is how he will set things that don't fit in the garbage on TOP of the garbage so you can't open the lid without moving the box he set on top.  Seriously.. if it doesn't fit, it doesn't even belong there.. take it outside!!  Also, If I take the garbage out and forget to put a bag in, he finds it easier to just leave his trash on the counter until a bag magically appears back in the bin.

GRRR
    BF ALWAYS takes the garbage out (awesome) and NEVER puts a bag back in (GRRRRR). The new bags are RIGHT NEXT TO the garbage can. Take it out, tie it, put in a new bag. GOSH.
    BF leaves empty cans/glasses all over the place…everywhere EXCEPT the recycling or dishwasher! It drives me nuts, especially when he's at my apartment. I hate turning around after he leaves and finding 2 glasses and a pop can sitting on my coffee table!
    Also, this is me. I drink like 7890743 cans of seltzer a day, and I leave them scattered about, willy nilly. Oops. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• BF is not going to like living with me long-term. My mom always referred to the books I was reading as "bread crumbs" because they inevitably end up scattered around and don't get put away until the bookshelves are pretty darn empty.
  • I am so glad that I am not alone with getting annoyed at my BF for little things! As PP have mentioned, BF is also guilty of leaving clean clothes on the floor, leaving empty bottles on the counter when the recycling bin is right below the counter, is a very selective neat freak, and makes us late almost every morning because he won't get up!

However, the biggest annoyance for me with him is that I will specifically ask him if he needs any of his clothes washed when I am doing laundry, and he replies "No". And then the very next morning (when I finally get him up!), I hear "I have no clean clothes!". 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards