Not Engaged Yet

OLW

13»

Re: OLW

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

@Blue & White Ew no we don't have those I think. At least not in Atlanta. Kudzu bugs are a type of stink bug and they are seriously nasty but I don't think they tend to accumulate on car bumpers. They are kudzu eaters as their name implies...but they just seem to take over everything...clustering on magnolia leaves, house siding. And if you smash them they smell absolutely awful.

• @lmhollister- Haha! I thought they were love bugs! Gross! I hate all insects, arachnids, etc...
  • @lmhollister thanks for your bug knowledge.  and they only accumulate on cars cause well...they don't move when you're driving at them and they get smushed. 

Dear knotties,

Where should we buy candles for our wedding?  FI wants LED but I'm not paying out the butt for them.  We need about like 18 4" votives and 51 or so 2" votives.

-Gotsa wedding to light up
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member

Dear NEY,

Invitation AW!!image

Dear @Blue,

My dad educates us on everything. Last year he asked the pest guy who sprays their house what was up with all the bugs and he got an explanation. So then my dad told us all about it. Plus the kudzu bugs were like headline news lol! They pretty much came out of nowhere last summer or two summers ago and everyone was like WTF are these???

• @lmhollister LOOOOOOOOOVE the invites!  It's real!  AND you didn't have to send back your invites like 6 times like me! :)  So excited for you guys!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @lmhollister - your invites are just lovely!  is the paper textured?
  • @lmhollister- Yay!!! Send me one now lol!
  • labrolabro member
    @CocoBellaF No, it's smooth but the wording is in raised type...thermography or whatever and there's a bevel set in the invitation and rsvp card. The envelopes and the paper look like they have texture I guess but it's nothing deliberate.

• labrolabro member
    @southernpeach89 I WILL! And you know what? You dont get an RSVP card because YOU didn't remember to send me one! So you guys had better actually call me and tell me you're coming on time or else!

• @southernpeach89 really?  not sending your bestest sister an rsvp card?!  This is pretty ridiculous.

My sister's RSVP got lost in the mail for like...2 weeks.  Oops.
  • edited March 2014
    I'm the worst sister ever.
  • labrolabro member

@southernpeach89 It's ok. I still love you! And I might reconsider the RSVP card thing. We will see. ;P

• @southernpeach89 if @lmhollister doesn't send you one, I can totally send you one.  Ya know, since I have like 500 extra RSVP cards...and invites...
  • @lmhollister- Okie dokie.

@Blue- Hahaha Yes! I'll message you our address lol jk.
  • @southernpeach89 haha, I'll just leave it in an undisclosed location in Orlando.  I'm sure you'll find it.
  • @Blue- Leave it in the bullpen of one of the baseball teams that way I can get close to the players or in the best/worst case scenario, you will have a famous baseball player come to your wedding lol.
  • @southernpeach89 well that's easy.  It'll be in the braves DUGOUT (not the bullpen, who wants a pitcher to come to their wedding?!)  Cause I mean, I sure as hell don't want a red sox to come to my wedding :)
  • @Blue- I'm stupid lol. I meant to say Dugout haha. 
  • @lmhollister - LOVE your invitations. So classy and simple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• labrolabro member
    @lalalaurita If you need it, @southernpeach89 and I can refer you to the wonderful lady who helped us pick our invitations and wording and everything. She talks A LOT (I really can't emphasize enough about how she will go on and on and on and on about everything - paper, font, her grand children, her life, etc. etc. but she is seriously wonderful) but she has tons and tons and tons of samples and you can spend hours with her picking out what you want.

• I would share mine but I don't know how to white out the private information

Anniversary

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    We are entirely seriously considering inviting one of the Red Sox players. We (obviously) assume he wouldn't accept BUT we're hoping to get a letter back :D
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @phira you would ;) want me to drop your invite off for you? They're in town on Saturday haha
  • phiraphira member
    @Blue Am currently imagining turning the invite into a paper airplane and having you carefully throw it into the dugout.
    Anniversary
  • labrolabro member

@Peaseblossom55 I just used Microsoft Paint to edit mine. You can use the eraser tool or the paintbrush tool.

@phira DO IT! I know that you can send a wedding invitation to lots of famous people and they'll usually send something back!

• phiraphira member
    @lmhollister I got the idea because I heard that the White House will send you a congratulatory letter, and Stephen Colbert('s people) will send back a funny decline.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards