Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday Questions

13»

Re: Tuesday Questions

• Options
    I'm being cool like @LivLeighton and doing the Tuesday questions on Wednesday. :)

1) Do you eat banana bruises?
    yep, but if the whole banana is brown, I just make banananananana bread :)

2) How often do you wash your sheets?
    Once a week, on Thursdays.  I'm special.

3) When is the last time you shaved your legs?
    Thursday.  I knew I was laying out on Saturday with my sister, haha.

4) Do you have any interest in seeing Divergent?
    Yes, but I will probably wait until Redbox.  Movie theaters kinda gross out the germophobe in me, although we go occasionally - FI doesn't have a ton of interest, though, so Redbox it is.

5) Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way?
    I wore a teal shirt...lol.  And went to bed at like 9 PM.  I was exhausted.  And lame.

6) If you could have anything in the world for dinner tonight, what would you have?
    Salad, chicken alfredo with fettucine, and tiramisu.  Or potato latkes with applesauce.  So either Italian or Jewish.

7) What's your favorite condiment?
    I'm a big fan of ranch, but I do remember when it was a SALAD DRESSING.  I also put balsamic dressing on steak, because I'm weird.

8) What 3 items must you have with you at all times?
    Phone, wallet, keys.  <--I blame college for this.

9) What's your favorite way to be active?
    Walks with FI, silly dancing (I realize this is not a real activity, but it's fun)

10) What website do you visit most often?
    Facebook, CNN, Gmail.  <---constantly, lol

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @twodimes you make an excellent point.  I'm pretty blind without my glasses...but how can I give up my phone/wallet/keys?! 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    1) Do you eat banana bruises? No. I don't like bananas but I'll use them when they get bruised enough to make banana bread.

2) How often do you wash your sheets? I like to wash them once a week, but I've been lazy with laundry lately.

3) When is the last time you shaved your legs? A long time ago, but about 4 days ago I used Nair.

4) Do you have any interest in seeing Divergent? Yes! I loved the books and can't wait for the movie.

5) Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way? I painted my nails white and green...does that count?

6) If you could have anything in the world for dinner tonight, what would you have? Homemade lasagna.

7) What's your favorite condiment? Salsa

8) What 3 items must you have with you at all times? Phone. My oracle cards. ChapStick

9) What's your favorite way to be active? Yoga

10) What website do you visit most often? Hulu
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    1) Do you eat banana bruises? It depends on the severity of the bruise.

2) How often do you wash your sheets? Not as often as I should :-o

3) When is the last time you shaved your legs? the day before yesterday.

4) Do you have any interest in seeing Divergent? I'm not sure... I should probably read the books but it reminds me so much of the Hunger Games/The Host from what I can tell... and well... I've already read and saw those.

5) Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way? I didn't this year....

6) If you could have anything in the world for dinner tonight, what would you have? A chipotle steak bowl with extra rice, chips and guac and a giant fountain dr pepper.

7) What's your favorite condiment? I mostly hate condiments.. mayo, mustard, ketchup.. yeesh.

8) What 3 items must you have with you at all times? Phone, carmex, check card

9) What's your favorite way to be active? Definitely between the sheets.

10) What website do you visit most often? Facebook, TK, and Pinterest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards