New Jersey
Options

Photojournalist Photographers in NJ

MissADS1981MissADS1981 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
edited March 2014 in New Jersey
Hi ladies, looking for anyone who has had an amazing experience with any in the norther or central NJ area. I have a few recommendations however I am always open to more. Looking for someone who can capture the story with more candids than staged poses. Wedding is ceremony on site so lots of natural light and outdoor feel in teh garden for that, but inside reception for night time. High quality work with a second shooter.

Any insight is greatly appreciated

Re: Photojournalist Photographers in NJ

• Options
    My photographer is exactly what you are looking for but he is based out of Philly. He does NJ weddings so pm me if you want his info.
  • Options
    Dp Studios out of Oakland NJ. Look them up online and it'll take your breath away. We booked them for our Sept 2014 wedding after seeing a friends pictures and video.
  • Options

Take a look at Ahmet Ze.  His photos are breathtaking. Unfortunately out of my price range though. :-(

• Options
    I'm using Dawn Joseph Photography for my upcoming wedding. FI and I really loved our engagement photos that she did in the fall.  She's super talented and has been a dream to work with so far!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are using Photography by Orlando from Nutley. He def does candids and doesn't really pose you for pictures. I would check him out! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We wanted the same thing and used Eric from Be Creative Photography. He is all about capturing the moments and less about staged photos. The top 3 we considered were Be Creative, Ahmet Ze (as previously mentioned) and Tania Lezak. 

I'm madly in love with my photos. However, they are all painfully expensive and, if I could do it over, I'd probably at least consider a lower budget and consult with someone like Whitney Stanek. I love her work but didn't know about her at the time. Good luck!
  • Options
    Look at Robert Wayne Photography.  In meeting with him, we came to appreciate the difference between candids and true photo-journalism which we feel he does very well.  He does do posed shots, too, but only as much or as little as you want.  And, IMO, his posed shots look fun and natural, too.  We also felt he was very affordable given the quality of his photography and albums.
  • Options
    take a peek at Jessica OH Photography :) she's all about candid & natural. she barely posed us at all & we love our pics!!!
  • Options
    sowinnah said:
    take a peek at Jessica OH Photography :) she's all about candid & natural. she barely posed us at all & we love our pics!!!
    Most of your posts are about this photographer.  Are you sure YOU'RE not the photographer?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards