Favors

what kind of favor would you like to recieve??

So, I honestly don't remember any favors that I have gotten from any wedding..except for one, it was a shot glass that still sits in my cabinet. At first I was wondering if I needed to provide my guests with a favor at all but I don't want to seem rude. It's not that I don't want to spend the money on my guests, they are worth it in my eyes. Howeverrrr, if I'm going to spend the money on a favor rather than something else I could incorporate into my wedding I want it to be something my guests will want and actually use. 
What would all of you suggest I give my guests as a favor? Or should I skip it all together? 

Re: what kind of favor would you like to recieve??

• Favors are not required, however if you want to do something, edible is usually a crowd pleaser.
  • Something edible. We did small jars of jam that we canned ourselves. But favors really are optional.
  • you don't need to provide a favor, but it's definitely a nice touch.  my favorite ones are those I can enjoy on the way home or back at the hotel.  favorites have included chocolates, flavored popcorn, and cupcakes.
  • I like something that can be both a snack and a favor like a cookie bar or popcorn bar.

A friend did huge bowls of 3 different popcorns.  They were put out later in the evening like a late night snack.  You could scoop some into a paper bag and snack on it then and/or take it home for later.

• Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food .

If it's edible. People will like it.

Anniversary
  • Edible for sure. We made flavored olive oil.
  • Edible. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards