Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

To worry or not? My dress was tight!

My dress just came in and I tried it on Saturday.  WOW!  My dress is an A-line and the chest (not bust) was tight!  I am thinking ab exercises need to become my new best friend but I dont have alot of excess weight there (it all goes to my thighs).  I tried some dance moves and felt funny only being able to "hula" - hips that a-way, chest the other that a-way.  Tongue out 

So my question is to all of you - what is normal with the fit of the top of the dress? 

Re: To worry or not? My dress was tight!

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm. No idea on this one.  My dress is a liiiitle tight on the rib cage area, but I'm not worried about it...we'll see what the seamstress says I guess!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For some reason my rib cage is like monstrous relative to the rest of my body. All my clothes either fit me in the boob area but then are too tight around my rib cage, or they fit my rib cage but are too big in my boobs. I would say, have your seamstress alter it so that it's comfortable and still looks good. You certainly don't want to pass out on your wedding day because the dress is too tight in your chest area.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards