Not Engaged Yet

Oldest & Newest

ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited March 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
I was looking through some old pictures I had and came across some really old ones of FI and had fun looking through them.  Other than my hair color and his beardedness since he refuses to shave until the wedding, I don't think we've changed too much.  Whats the oldest pic you have with your SO and the newest?

Oldest - 2007 when we were Biology partners and best friends

Newest pic is from this weekend while celebrating St. Paddy's Day
Anniversary

Re: Oldest & Newest

• Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2014
    photo 485361_779467216262_1721168091_n.jpg  photo photo.jpg

Edited because I fail at adding pics! The one on the left is from April of last year. I thought we had photos from before that, but I don't think they were on FB so they must be on my external hard drive at home. 

Nothing's changed other than my hair is a little darker, and we're both a little heavier lol I was taking a selfie in the last pic for my SIL who had just highlighted my hair that day, and BF decided he should cover up my tatas since there was so much cleavage going on!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• The oldest picture is from June 2012 when we just started dating. We were at a local vineyard.
    The newest picture is from right after Christmas 2013 when we took a weekend getaway and visited places. The picture is at Fallingwater, pretty neat place! Not the greatest picture of us though! 
  • Oldest: In his old car before a nice dinner out in the first week or so we started dating.

Newest: Getting ready for the lodge St. Patrick's dinner two weeks ago.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • doubleSS07doubleSS07 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2014
    This was our first vacation together (2008) and I still had red hair. The 2nd is obviously our wedding day. That was in August (2013)and it's the most recent thing I have on FB ETA Dates

• The oldest picture is from my sorority formal in the Spring of 2012, and we had only been dating for a few months at the time. The newest is from this past Valentine's Day, when we went to Sonoma Valley for a long weekend full of vineyard tours and wine!

• @Imhollister, I am in love with your dress for your engagement photos! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • labrolabro member
    @Kait Thank you! I'm glad I went with it!

• Oldest: This was right after we started dating in April 2012 and this was the day I met his family. I remember this day because I went to a beer festival with @lmhollister and her now FI. Afterwards I met H's dad, brother, and stepmom. 

Newest: This was on Christmas Eve 2013, we don't have any really recent pictures with my hair cut. 
  • @southernpeach89 - You have such pretty hair!

• labrolabro member

@Swazzle Sometimes I seriously can't stand her because @southernpeach89's hair is so gorg and perfect! But then I feel lucky I have such a pretty sister!

• @Swazzle- Thank you! Sometimes I miss it being long but it's nice not having to dry it. I love your new sig pic! Is that a cheetah?
  • @lmhollister - You guys are the cutest and make me wish I had a sister. And then I remember that I don't know how to share so I snap out of it ;)

@southernpeach89 - Yes! His name is Joseph and we met him on our HM. I love him <3

• @Swazzle- Joseph looks like he would be the best! He seems so relaxed in the picture lol.
  • @southernpeach89 - He was insanely soft -- like the softest cat I've ever felt in my life -- and purring away! He was totally relaxed. I wanted to snuggle his face off but I also wanted to keep mine so I refrained. 

• Swazzle said:
    @lmhollister - You guys are the cutest and make me wish I had a sister. And then I remember that I don't know how to share so I snap out of it ;)

@southernpeach89 - Yes! His name is Joseph and we met him on our HM. I love him <3
    YOU DO HAVE A SISSER. :(

*******************************************************************************************

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    First photo: We were out at a club to meet up with a bunch of my friends. January 2012; we'd been dating for about two months.

Most recent photo that's just of us: J's surprise birthday party in December 2013. This was AFTER he'd almost had a heart attack and realized we were having a party for him.

Actual most recent photo containing the two of us: Christmas day, 2013, hanging out in his parents' basement with his brothers and cousins. J is playing with his engagement band and I have the MOST impressive "bored and disdainful" face I think I've ever made.

(I have no idea how to put the pictures actually IN my text without uploading them off site sooooo ENJOY CLICKING THUMBNAILS)
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • SakaliciousSakalicious member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    This was from a party we went to in 2005, shortly after we started dating...

Aaaand us from a wedding a few months ago...

• Aw everybody looks super cute - I absolutely HATE pictures of myself - this is the most recent that I can think of (FI's makin' a face and I'm at a weird angle).  We went to Chicago for a weekend and went to a Cubs game.  I'm not even sure where older pictures are of us.

Anniversary
  • FoxandBunnyFoxandBunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Well, apparently BF and I fail at taking pictures of ourselves, so this is the best I can do after copious amounts of searching.

This was in March 2011 during our senior band trip. We had been dating a year and a half by this point. I know I have a junior prom picture somewhere, but I can't find it.

This was this summer when we went parasailing. It was so scary but so much fun! Ignore the hair on my part, we were speeding along on a boat.

Edited to get my second picture to show up

• bride2b71614bride2b71614 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Oldest: immediately after he asked me out (December 2010) 
    imageNewest (Earlier this month, a nice quiet night in). 
  • Oldest - back in 2010, two years before we started dating.

Newest - December 2013

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SmileDamnitSmileDamnit member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Dang, ladies!! This thread is overflowing with some good lookin' couples. These all make me smile :)

FI haaaates having his picture taken so we only have a few. Tear. The oldest is from a couple weeks after we met, at a family Christmas party (12/12). Notice I'm not trying in the least to hide just how smitten I was with him. Newest is from a friend's birthday party about a month ago (2/14).

*edited b/c dates are hard*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @niccirf have you really only known your FI for 4-5 months now? I may also be having a reading fail due to antibiotics and cold Meds lol. My oldest pic of FI and I is from 11/07, guys. It is with the statue of Joe Pa that used to be at PSU. Oh memories.

Anyway no judging there - I just kinda thought you were around these parts longer than that. :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @niccirf have you really only known your FI for 4-5 months now? I may also be having a reading fail due to antibiotics and cold Meds lol. My oldest pic of FI and I is from 11/07, guys. It is with the statue of Joe Pa that used to be at PSU. Oh memories. Anyway no judging there - I just kinda thought you were around these parts longer than that. :)

Shit! While our relationship as been on the fast track (engaged at just over a year and will be married at just over a year & a half), we're not THAT fast. 

Off to get more coffee in a last ditch effort to kick start the brain...

(and WTF with the formatting??)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @niccirf there we go. That makes so much more sense in my brain!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Oldest - One of our first dates at the Columbus Zoo in June 2010

Newest - My old college roomie's wedding where I was a BM in Feb 2014!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards