Not Engaged Yet

AW: Engagement Session (PIP) (lots!)

Some of my favorites from our engagement session this past weekend in Atlanta. It was in the gardens of a historic estate called Cator-Woolford Gardens. Afterwards we went to a section of Atlanta called Little Five Points and had amazing beer and food. I had sooo much fun during this session! Our photographer was absolutely wonderful and I love her personality and how she works. Plus, IMO she takes some awesome photos!! I can't wait until next week when we get our CD with the rest of our pics.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

I'm concerned I may be on the edge of turning in to a narcissist because I seriously can't stop looking at my pictures...;)

Re: AW: Engagement Session (PIP) (lots!)

• So pretty! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• yay, the lace dress!!  everything about the pictures is gorgeous!!!  the scenery is so beautiful... you both look fabulous.
  • Absolutely gorgeous! 

I love your dress!

• I absolutely LOVE these!! Gorgeous location, and an absolutely BEAUTIFUL couple!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Whoohooooo!  We took our photos at a gardens place too!  AND I wore green.  But seriously, the shirt I was going to wear had a hole in the armpit so I didn't wear it.  Weird :)

I kinda love your dress.  And you, duh.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LivLeighton I love the staircase too! When I was looking up pictures of the locations my photographer sent as possibilities that staircase caught my eye right away!

• Awwwww I love them. The last photo I think is my favorite. :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Love the photos, they look great (as do both of you)! Your dress is fantastic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yay!!! These are so pretty! I got teary eyed when I saw them once you texted me the link. Is it creepy I kind of want some of these to put in a frame for H and I lol?
  • labrolabro member

@southernpeach89 Not at all...maybe lol!

@Blue I kinda love you too! <3 Yay for wearing green! My favorite shirt has holes in both armpits...and I still wear it...it's so awful but I freakin' love that shirt and can't give it up.

@Kait I love the last one too. I think my favorite is the one I posted in Old and New thread though.

• Gorgeous photos!
  • So pretty! I love the detail on your dress! The staircase one is my favorite :)
  • @lmhollister but the shirt I was going to wear was one of the shirts I like..normally wore to work!  it was a disaster.

@southernpeach89 I told my FI's mom like 12000 times not to order any prints from our photog because we had the CD and unlimited printing rights...and she still ordered prints.  So really Ms. LM can't stop you :) 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Love the dress - the last picture is my favorite!!!  Such a cute couple

Anniversary
  • Wow so beautiful I love those pictures. The one on the stairs is my favorite too!

Anniversary

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    DYING because you are so frickin gorgeous!! I hope our engagement photos turn out even half as amazing as yours!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • blabla89blabla89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    @lmhollister there's no shame in appreciating good photography. Besides you're supposed to love them!

You look absolutely gorgeous!

ETA: Did you go to the Porter?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Gorgeous!  You look fabulous, love the outfits you chose.  LOVE the place you chose for your shoot. 
  • labrolabro member
    @lalalaurita We did! A lady in my bookclub recommended it to me because she knows FI and I are total beer snobs. It was so much fun! We were definitely overdressed though after our session lol!

• You look beautiful!
  • @lmhollister it's not hard to be overdressed in Little 5. Was it everything you hoped it would be? I haven't been there in years and I'm thinking it's time to check it out again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• labrolabro member

@lalalaurita I hadn't been to Little 5 in a long time and I feel like it's changed a lot. In fun ways and maybe some weird ways... but I was also like 16 or 17 the last time I was there. However, The Porter was everything we hoped for and more! I just wish FI had listened to me about taking Marta so we could've had more to drink. The beer menu was so amazing. I think we're going to make a special trip back (on Marta this time) so we can go and spend more time there and drink a little more too.

• Yall are so sweet! Those pictures are stunning, so I don't blame you for wanting to look at them all the time! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Y'all are a seriously photogenic couple, I love the blue dress, and just YAY! :)
  • Your engagement pictures are amazing! You look so gorgeous in all of them!

• Beautiful pictures!  I love them all.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards