Wedding Woes

Current kitchen pics

The only thing left is finishing touches.

Let's remember the before though

Dining

Kitchen

Itty bitty counter

This is where we are now

Island that seats at least 5, but up to 8

Fancy fridge fancied up

Re: Current kitchen pics

• I want to love this over and over and over. 

It's so awesome! 
  • You guys did a great job. It's very pretty.

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I feel like I should mention that table cloth was just a cheap way to protect my table.  It is not in the final design.

• That looks fantastic! What pattern granite did you get? I was showing some if the Facebook pics to my sister, we are remodeling at my grandmother's house, and we're looking at granite patterns similar to yours.
  • 6fsn6fsn member

The pattern is River White, but there are a few similar ones I can't remember off the top of my head. 

• Wow - it looks great!  I love the longer window with the seat(?) or lower counter in front of it.  Great place for the kids to look outside or the cat to lie in the sun.
  • Yeah, we are considering one called bianco antico right now, very similar, just more grey. If we go dark with the granite, uba tuba is what we are considering. Granite names are amusing.
  • 6fsn6fsn member

It's a little seat.  I doubt that cat bothers, but I picture the kids standing there to see what's up or "help."

Bianco was one we looked at too.  One thing I didn't know was that the darker the granite the heavier it is.  The island is one big piece.  The 2 guys had a hell of a time bringing it in.

• I didn't know that! I don't know when we have to decide officially on the granite, but I will have to see if the place we are going through with the contractor has your pattern to compare. It is a pre fab place, they did our new slab with the leak last year since our pattern is pretty common and the prices are really good, but not as big a selection to keep costs down.
  • Oh, that is beautiful and so functional. I love our island. I'm so jealous!
  • 6fsn6fsn member

I need to take pictures from the same location as the originals, but I'm waiting until it's all done. These were taken to crop out messes or people in other parts.

I know white/colored cabinets are all the rage, but it's just not us.  We're messy and I hated my white cabinets I the last two places.

• It's beautiful!! Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards