Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Accountability

SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited March 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
I'm -0.4 this week. A loss is a loss so I'll take it! However, I have 16 days to lose 4 pounds for round 2 of my competition. I'm not sure I'm going to succeed in this round especially since I will be at the TX G2G the weekend before the weigh-in :(

Last night, I made a giant pot of veggie soup. I threw in broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage, green beans, garlic, onions, celery, carrots, beef broth and a little tomato paste. Super healthy and filling! 

I also made "cookies". I mashed 2 bananas, added 1 cup of quick oats and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Then baked on 350 for 15 minutes (makes 16 cookies). Each one is about 35 calories or 1 WW points+. 

B: Oatmeal, greek yogurt

S: Banana

L: Homemade veggie soup, 2 "cookies"

S: Apple

D: Taking my best friend to Nobu for her birthday so calories don't count tonight! (I have about 600 cals for dinner)

ETA: E: Walking to the restaurant, ~1 mile

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• Ooh, Nobu sounds fun. Can't wait to hear how it was!

B: rice chex cereal - 270c
    S: cheese and grapes - 234c
    L: no idea
    S: coke - 250c
    D: no idea

I'm still tired from vacation. I got to work early today, so hopefully I can leave early and get a quick run in before dinner.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - I have it on good authority that it will be amazing! I've been a few times before ;) I order exactly the same things for the table every time I go but tonight will be a little tricky because my friend doesn't eat shrimp or sushi with fish in it (she's strange). They have a rock shrimp tempura that is AMAZING and their sushi is some of the best I've ever had! 

I absolutely LOVE your new anniversary picture. You look gorgeous!

• @swazzle - awww thanks. There is so much backstory to that pic. Five minutes before I was sobbing and felt like I was going to throw up at the thought of leaving AZ again. It was so dark that I didn't really get the chance to enjoy being in place we got married, we were in and out in two minutes. AND there was some weird flash mark on the picture we're holding, so that photo is heavily edited in photoshop! :)

• B- Oatmeal

S- Fiber one Bar

L- two small turkey wraps

D- Leftover stuffed shells

E- CrossFit

Basically the same as yesterday lol
  • @cu97tiger - AW! Are you any closer to being able to move back? 

• B:  chunk of homemade WW bread with a little whipped butter, 2 eggs, cough drop

S:  cough drops; cuties

L:  beef stew, apple

S:  cough drops; larabar

D:  ST pork carnitas, roasted acorn squash, green beans

WO:  none
  • @swazzle the soup and the cookies sound so good! I love making big pots of soup

B-hot chocolate and oatmeal with strawberries

L-chick pea and veggie pot pie

S-grapes

D-leftover veggie burger and fries

S-trail mix

E- probably none tonight

Anniversary

• Ditto the cookies sounding delish swazzle!! My mom gets into town this afternoon (yay!!) so not sure what that will mean for keeping on track. Fingers crossed we can behave!

B-oatmeal

L-??

S-yogurt & berry mini rice cakes

D-shrimp salad w/ cumin lime dressing

E-likely none, sadly :/

C-work happy hour tonight to celebrate the launch of our new online community/list serves = sangria time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @Niccirf - Is the cumin lime dressing on your shrimp salad your own recipe? Or do you have a link? That sounds SO GOOD!

• @Swazzle - it's the recipe that came with the salad and it is awesome! I'll post it when I get home tonight. It's really simple, but not positive I have it memorized right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

B: bagel and cream cheese (9), coffee

L: wrap with turkey, laughing cow cheese, spinach, and avocado (8 pts)

D: Bookclub! Going out to my favorite Irish pub. I'm thinking I might have their house salad (which is totally amazing) and their Guiness onion soup but I haven't decided for sure yet. Definitely a beer.

E: Might try to take the dog on a 3 mile walk today if I have time this afternoon. I ran 4 miles with my mom yesterday and she kicked my butt.

• @swazzle - the latest update is that DH won't be on the 'ready to promote' list until June. Originally it was going to be February, then April, and now June. Part of me is disappointed, but it's also probably a good thing that I'll have at least six more months in my job before I have to ask for a transfer.

The truth is, we may never live in Phoenix again. After visiting, I think the weather is what has affected me the most. I can make friends in a new city, but living through another winter like this might kill me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards