Indiana
Options

FOR SALE - VINTAGE THEME: Dinner Plates (mixed and matched) and Goblets/Glasses (clear and colored)

Hi all!  I got married last September 2013 and had a beautiful vintage/farm wedding.  I'm looking to sell the vintage stoneware dinner plates (mixed and matched patterns) and clear and colored drinking goblets I used.  My husband and I had spent over a year collecting 150+ place settings worth of these items.  Please reply and let me know if you're interested!  We're located in Muncie with family in Indy area and Fort Wayne...so we're willing to arrange to meet and exchange!  We're asking $1.00 per piece or $250 for everything we've got!

Thanks!

Re: FOR SALE - VINTAGE THEME: Dinner Plates (mixed and matched) and Goblets/Glasses (clear and colored)

• Options
    fatimacarsonfatimacarson member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Hi, I am interested in these plates and goblets. I sent you message to coordinate. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm interested in purchasing all, please let me know if it is still available
  • Options
    Hi OP, I sent you a message to check if these are still available. 

If anybody who already replied bought them, I would be interested in buying from you after your wedding! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards