Not Engaged Yet

Thursday accountability

B: 2 hardboiled egg whites
S: cheese, grapes
L: ?
S: Banana
D: ?

I'm going to a happy hour tonight for current Clemson students. I'm looking forward to imparting all my wisdom (ha!) on them :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Thursday accountability

• B: Greek yogurt, oatmeal

S: Apple

L: Veggie soup, baby carrots 

S: "Cookies"

D: Unsure. I don't think I have anything defrosted in the fridge and we have a Devils game. 

• @swazzle - I love "cookies". Are those the oat/banana ones you were talking about making the other day? I've made those before. They are yummy with a couple of mini chocolate chips in them!

• B- H and I were rushing out the door this morning so I only had a banana but I plan on eating my snack (fiber one bar) here shortly since my stomach has been talking all morning.

L- Leftover club sandwich

D- Chicken Soup with potatoes, onions, carrots and half club sandwich

E- CrossFit and afterwards H and I are doing the Polar Plunge since we were "called out" by one of our friends who did it yesterday. I don't know how I feel about jumping into a pool right now.
  • cu97tiger said:
    @swazzle - I love "cookies". Are those the oat/banana ones you were talking about making the other day? I've made those before. They are yummy with a couple of mini chocolate chips in them!
    Yep! I put chocolate chips in mine :) 

I'm also going to do 1 cup of pumpkin, 1 cup of quick oats, and some pumpkin pie spice tomorrow! 

• B-hot chocolate, oatmeal with raisins

L-chick pea & veggie pot pie

S-apple

D- sweet potato zucchini and not sure what else

S- may be some wine and some trail mix

E- half an hour on our new elliptical

Anniversary

• B:  2 eggs, pc of homemade WW bread with whipped butter, 1/2 large orange

S:  1/2 large orange

L:  beef stew, apple

S:  cuties

D:  ST pork carnitas, asparagus, pineapple

WO:  none
  • B - cheerios, dry and an orange
    L - PB & J sandwich and greek yogurt
    S - orange
    D - biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns

E - arm, back, and leg exercise, ab exercise, maybe yoga.
    Anniversary

• GUYS. I've eaten too much these past few days. Need to stop. 

B: Coffee with cocoa powder, sugar, and french vanilla creamer (I don't think its coffee anymore)
    L: Homemade Creamy Tomato Cheddar Soup 
    D: No effing clue. Something from TJ's? Maybe their orange chicken and veggie fried rice.
    S: WINE.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hummingbird125 - coffee is NOT breakfast! I'd eat all the things if all I did was have a drink for breakfast :)

• cu97tiger said:
    @hummingbird125 - coffee is NOT breakfast! I'd eat all the things if all I did was have a drink for breakfast :)
    I know! The thing is, when I eat breakfast I tend to eat more throughout the entire day. It's always been this way for me except for when I'm really careful about correctly balancing my protein, carbs, and fat for the whole day, which I did for a while in college. I know it's not the healthiest way to eat, but it's what works for me when I know I'm not going to be carefully planning 3 meals per day :-/ Although being at work for this new job at 8am means my stomach is growling by 10, so some days I lower the calorie content of my delicious coffee and bring a yogurt or something for the morning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

B: coffee, blueberry bagel and cream cheese, banana

L: black bean burger, roasted butternut squash and parsnips

D: more roasted root veggies, probably another burger, wine

E: taking a coworker to show her our company gym today. Planning to focus on the weight machines plus maybe 15 or 20 minutes of cardio.

• TwoDimes said:
    I'm back on the wagon today! I decided to be a grownup and buy some produce.

B: Blueberries and blackberries; nonfat caramel machiatto from Starbucks (I haven't made my own coffee at home in over a week. BAD.)

L: Salad with mixed greens, baby spinach, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, craisins, sunflower seeds, bacon bits, and white citrus balsamic vinaigrette 

D: Same salad as lunch plus a few slices of ham and turkey; some kind of flavored rice

S: Sugar snap peas and red pepper strips with homemade taco-flavored veggie dip

E: Zumba dvd
    More details please?

As I read it, I was thinking plain Greek yogurt and taco seasoning which sounds INCREDIBLE.

• B: Yogurt with raspberries and honey, lemon tea with honey
    L: Caprese salad with olive oil and balsamic
    D: Not sure yet...
    S: Apple, cheese and crackers
    E: Pilates
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @TwoDimes - Thanks for the idea!

• TwoDimes said:
    @Swazzle, basically yes. 

I like to buy "dip mix" packets at craft shows, which are basically a bunch of spices thrown together to make different flavors, then I mix with Greek yogurt. Taco seasoning alone will probably work too. Today I'm using THIS mix that I bought last week at the Mall of America.

(I have no idea if I did the clicky right....)
    Um, how have I never thought of this before? That sounds so good! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @Twodimes do you live in the TC area?  (I saw the MOA reference)

I had my daughter hide the scale because of my obsession with weighing myself and today, I am down a belt notch and I'm DYING to weigh myself... but I cannot :)

B: PB on wheat toast, coffee, creamer
    L: Lean Cuisine Sesame chicken
    D: Chicken w/crumbled Gorgonzola and rice
    S: Yogurt/Pretzels

E: I skipped my cardio yesterday on account of being lazy, so I did it this morning and will do my circuit training this evening. 
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    haha yep, same place!! I think I'm probably in the minority when I say TC, (i mean it is on the Twin's logo) but I know people who grew up around here and say "whyyyy do people call it the twin cities"  I grew up about 2 hours north of here, so it's always been "The Cities" or "Twin Cities" to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards