Florida-Central Florida
Options

Getting Married on Valentines Day 2015

Hey chicas in central fl... i am getting married 02-14-15 at paradise cove on lake bryan and not a lot of friends down here. i have pretty much everything i need but curious of other brides and their ideas and plans. im afraid i rushed too much. alos wouldnt mind to meet a new friend or two.

Re: Getting Married on Valentines Day 2015

• Options
    Hello!  I'm getting married at the end of this month in St. Cloud, The Royal Crest Room.  I didn't go to tour Paradise Cove but have seen some great pictures.  I just fell in love with the pergola they have for the ceremony at RCR. 
  • Options
    Hey! I live in orlando but getting married in miami. I'm getting married 3-7-15 and already booked church, venue and photographer. So don't worry about being ahead of the game! Less to stress about :)

imageimage

• Options
    Hi @MarkySherri I totally understand that this can be such a stressful time and sometimes even with lots of planning, you can forget things! There is nothing wrong with being being a few steps ahead.

I would recommend reading this article, 10 Biggest Things Brides ForgetIt reminds you to pick someone to take your things home after the reception, bring an overnight bag and an emergency kit, bring cash to tip vendors and such, buying gifts for your wedding party and bringing flip flops after dancing the night away! Also, check this Inspiration Board too! I hope this helps! 
     Happy Planning!
     XOXO, The Knot Concierge

• Options
    I just got married at The Veranda @Thorton Park on 3/28/2014. It's a bed and breakfast with two connecting courtyards. It's very beautiful and intimate. Check them out! Also, I used pntphotography.com for my engagement and wedding photos.They are AMAZING! I hope this helps you out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards