Florida-Central Florida

Question about makeup

Bridemel05Bridemel05 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited February 2014 in Florida-Central Florida
What is a reasonable price for day of wedding makeup for the bride and the bridal party? What about a trial prior to wedding day? Recommendations in the Orlando area that will travel the day of the wedding? Thanks in advance!

Re: Question about makeup

• Hi @bridemel05!

Congratulations on your engagement! This must be such an exciting time for you! I would love to give you some advice on wedding day makeup for you and your bridal party. First, there are lots of beauty salons that fall into tons of different price points. You can definitely find something that is the perfect price for you and your bridal party. 

Normally, brides spend about 8% of their budget on attire and beauty and prices start from anywhere at $50 to $150 for each service. Some of my favorite places for hair and makeup in Orlando are Unbridaled Beauty, The 911 Stylist and M3 Beauty

I hope that helps! Good luck!

Happy Planning!
     XOXO, The Knot Concierge

• I used M3 for my wedding hair this past March 28th, 2014. Tin was amazing! You can contact her through M3 or she runs her own studio on in Dr. Philip called Istudio by Bento on Sandlake. All my bridesmaids looked amazing. I've attached a picture of one of my BM to show you her awesome work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards