Snarky Brides

For long distance relationships

How cool is this? I can't get the underline to go away, sorry.

http://www.kwamecorp.com/2013/bond-touch/

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For long distance relationships

• That's too cool! H and I started long distance, and before too long he'll be going back to his crazy rotation away from home. It would be neat to have something like this. 
  • so neat! I'm going to share this with my DH. I have been living in a hotel away from home since November because of work.

• Wow, this is amazing.  Think of the possibilities for people deployed with the military, or abroad for Peace Corps, or working on oil rigs for weeks at a time.  I absolutely would have bought this when Fi and I were long-distance for a year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Exactly. I was thinking this would be especially nice for military couples because I believe they don't get the chance to talk on the phone as much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• That sounds so neat!  My FI's deployment is almost over now, and we kept in constant contact via FB messenger, but this sounds so cool.

• What an amazing idea. It would've been wonderful to have something like this when I was with my ex. We were long distance for probably 75% of our relationship, including a year that he was in Japan while he was in the Navy.
  • Wow! What a cool idea. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards