Chit Chat
Options

Less than 6 months to go!

Yesterday was exactly 6 months until my wedding day! I'm so freaking excited. I hope the next 6 months go quickly. 

I don't have much to do right now and it feels weird. All of our vendors are booked. I'm waiting for my dress to come in. We picked an invite. Songs are picked. The only thing we have left right now is to get FI a tuxedo and he wants to wait until next month. 

Re: Less than 6 months to go!

• Options

Today is 3 months for us. Woo! Sounds like you're actually ahead of us for the most part, lol. 
  • Options
    That gif is cracking me up. 
  • Options

Ahhhh! Date twin! You are SO much farther ahead than I am. We met with our venue last weekend to finalize the timeline and food choices. I breathed a gigantic sigh of relief when he told me that they literally do ALL of the set up and tear down for me. All I have to do is give them the decorations the night before and bam, it's done. And we figured out how we're going to do the music so all FI and I have to do is rent the stuff and put together our playlists. We still have a ton of stuff to do though and I'm kind of freaking out.

• Options
    So exciting!!!!! Sounds like you're ahead of the game!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    It's very possible I may be a control freak :-P 

Also, we cut out a lot so I have less vendors to deal with, thankfully. Our venue is full service. We're not doing flowers. Oh - I do have to put together the centerpieces myself. I don't know if I should get started on that yet. I should probably wait. One of my best friends is doing my hair and makeup. I just bought jewelry too! 

Also, we haven't booked the HM yet. But I think we can wait a few more months on that, right? 
  • Options

Also, we cut out a lot so I have less vendors to deal with, thankfully. Our venue is full service. We're not doing flowers. Oh - I do have to put together the centerpieces myself. I don't know if I should get started on that yet. I should probably wait. One of my best friends is doing my hair and makeup. I just bought jewelry too! 

Also, we haven't booked the HM yet. But I think we can wait a few more months on that, right? 

Our vendor is full service too, which is fabulous. No worrying about rentals. I need to do centerpieces but I've got some time with that. We need to find a baker, which I'm thinking will be a challenge. One of my best friends is doing my make up and purchasing whatever I'll need that day as a gift (score!) but I still need to find someone to do my hair. We just bought a house in the middle of this but hopefully next week it'll settle down and I can go into full blown wedding mode. Oh and I'm trying to now buy a new dress too, so there's that...
  • Options
    ckel24 said:

Our vendor is full service too, which is fabulous. No worrying about rentals. I need to do centerpieces but I've got some time with that. We need to find a baker, which I'm thinking will be a challenge. One of my best friends is doing my make up and purchasing whatever I'll need that day as a gift (score!) but I still need to find someone to do my hair. We just bought a house in the middle of this but hopefully next week it'll settle down and I can go into full blown wedding mode. Oh and I'm trying to now buy a new dress too, so there's that...
    Am I remembering correctly that in you're in NY? Or is that someone else?
  • Options

@climbingbrideny I am in NY! Western NY to be more precise.

• Options
    ckel24 said:

@climbingbrideny I am in NY! Western NY to be more precise.

Ah, Ok. I was going to see if I could get you some recommendations but I think you are quite far from me. 
  • Options

Thanks for the thought! :) I'm making it my goal to have a bakery picked out and booked in the next two weeks - hopefully I can accomplish that goal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards