Chit Chat

Shameless AW Thread - Wedding Pics

jenniferursjenniferurs member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited April 2014 in Chit Chat
Hi guys!

So it's been a little over two weeks since my wedding and I just wanted to come back, thank you all again for all of your guidance/support, and shamelessly post my wedding pics, in case any of you were curious as to how the final product turned out. If any of you are getting married in South Florida and need recommendations/advice, I have a bunch of feedback on the vendors I used that I'd be happy to share! 

Sorry in advance for the blurry ones. I had to screenshot the pages from my photographer's preview gallery. I'M A MRS.!!!

My mom and I prior to the ceremony

Ceremony 

Canes Mascot walking me down the aisle in place of my late dad 

The kiss

The Reception

First Dance 

Slideshow during father/daughter dance

Gender reveal reaction (I'm pregnant and we hadn't told anyone the sex of the baby prior to the wedding - not even our parents. During our toast, we announced the gender by releasing pink confetti and playing "Girls" by the Beastie Boys and the photographer was able to capture the reactions of our loved ones)

Close friend who passed, so we brought his fathead 

Cake Cutting

Random Shots 

Deep Fried Oreo Station 

Photo Booth

Grand Exit 

Re: Shameless AW Thread - Wedding Pics

• jenniferursjenniferurs member
    edited April 2014
    And the trailer for the forthcoming wedding video, for those who wish to waste even more time on my wedding. 

• Wow I love your pictures! Your wedding looked absolutely amazing and you looked so gorgeous. Congratulations on your wedding and on being a mommy to a bouncing baby girl!!! Looks like you guys had a fabulous day! The video wouldn't play on my iPad so I'll have to watch it on a desktop. Loved your pics!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Looks like it was an amazing day!!  What's the story behind the mascot??  I loved those photos

• jenniferursjenniferurs member
    edited April 2014
    Looks like it was an amazing day!!  What's the story behind the mascot??  I loved those photos
    My dad passed away a little over a year ago and I knew walking down the aisle was going to be an emotional moment for me. I wanted to make it as lighthearted as possible, so as to distract myself from his absence, and I thought what better way than to be walked down by a giant stuffed bird? 

My husband and I met at law school at the University of Miami and I had also gone to undergrad there, so I am a HUGE, HUGE Canes fan...and it only made sense that if my dad weren't the one to give me away, it be my second love in my alma mater. So I had a custom jersey made with my dad's nickname on the back and the mascot wore it as he walked me down the aisle. 
  • Gorgeous couple, gorgeous venue, gorgeous wedding!
  • Nice photos! Congratulations!
  • AAAHHH! You look so freaking gorgeous! Everything looks freaking gorgeous!

Anniversary
  • I don't know which part is better... that you have a Fathead of your beloved friend (and brought it to the wedding!) or the reactions of your family during the gender reveal!  Yayyyy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    OP, you are stunning. Your wedding was beautiful, it looks like you had a ton of fun. Congrats!
  • 1. Your photographer is amazing.

2. Congrats!!!! on the wedding and the baby!!!

3. You look stunning, couldn't even tell you were pregnant at all

4. The venue and the mascot were badass

5. Your mom is frigen gorgeous

6. Your bouquet is massive!!

7. Love it all!

• I cant wait to see the rest of the video.   Beautiful wedding!  Congratulations!
  • So lovely! Congratulations!
  • arrippaarrippa member
    edited April 2014

The pictures are so gorgeous.Such a beautiful wedding and I love the gender reveal pictures.

Congratulations on the baby!

• Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow everything was absolutely stunning.  Congrats!!!

Anniversary

• All the pictures are stunning! And a fried oreo station... pure genius.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow! It all looks so amazing that I'd think it was something out of a magazine or TV show, yet very personal. I love it. You look amazing. Can't wait for baby pics next!
  • What an awesome way to remember your Dad.  I love the mascot idea

• What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beautiful! Congratulations, Mrs...and Mom-to-be :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So beautiful! My jaw dropped at all your pictures!

image   image   image

• Gorgeous! 

• ElcaBElcaB member
    I love everything about your wedding. How precious to have your photographer capture the moment you announce your pregnancy to your families! 
  • Thank you so much, girls!!! Xoxoxo
  • KatWAG said:
    All the pictures are stunning! And a fried oreo station... pure genius.
    I honestly think that may have been my favorite part of the wedding...actual marriage be damned. They were oreos deep fried in red velvet cake batter, topped with powdered sugar and cream cheese frosting. And I'm pregnant. So put two and two together and I'm pretty sure what you're left with is pure heaven. 

• OMG amazing photos!!! You look so gorgeous!! Pregnancy really agrees with you, I did NOT look that good 5 months in. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and your little girl!! You have so many more happy things ahead of you, enjoy!
  • You looks stunning.. REALLY! So beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage and your (what I am sure will be) beautiful bundle of joy! 
    Anniversary
  • so beautiful! and congrats on a baby girl!

Anniversary
  • Looks beautiful and congrats on your future little girl!
  • wow, you looked amazing and your wedding was stunning!

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards