• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Jersey

Invitations- SOS!!

I know this sounds awful, but invites are the last major thing I need to do, and I don't know where to begin with them!  I live in Hoboken but am getting married down the shore- any advice of good places that are AFFORDABLE, I am not looking for anything fancy.

I tried doing it online, but it's so hard to tell how they will look on the computer screen.

Help!!

Re: Invitations- SOS!!

• ohmrs2014ohmrs2014 Dirty Jerz mod
    Moderator 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    We used Mimosa Digital in Hoboken.  They were very affordable compared to other places and their own designs are fully customizable.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We made our own using kits from Michael's and jazzed them up a bit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    Knottie Warrior 1000 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    We made our own using kits from Michael's and jazzed them up a bit.

Congratulations! So happy for you. (Sorry to thread-jump). OP, can you order a sample?
    HobokensFury
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 Exit 21 (Jersey!) member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    We looked at Party City.  They had tons of binders.  Some of the invitations were cheesy, some were classic and beautiful.  They also had 30% off.  We found one we liked, searched for it online when we got home, and found a local store that was able to order them even cheaper.

• Hoboken Greetings on Washington has a large selection and offers 30% off.
  • Giaspo said:
    We made our own using kits from Michael's and jazzed them up a bit.

Congratulations! So happy for you. (Sorry to thread-jump). OP, can you order a sample?

Thank you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • supermalsupermal member
    10 Comments First Anniversary
    edited March 2014
    Thanks all-- very helpful!,
  • I know you said you wouldn't want to do it online, but all of the online sellers I looked into shipped free samples (also with free shipping.)  I was able to see the quality and feel the paper. Look into Wedding Paper Divas, the American Wedding, and Minted.

We ordered ours from the American Wedding - they were letterpress, and I was able to find a coupon code as well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Wedding paper divas have a promo now for 8 free samples. I just ordered some.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards