African American Weddings

Tell Em Tuesday - Bridey Roundup Edition

Ya'll ain't been telling it, I guess that's a good thing.  lol.

Calling all wives, calling all wives.  How bout a round up for all the planners, brideys and bridegrooms.   Finish this sentence with one word or phrase.

When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would be ______________________

don't make me get my belt, this not a gripe about everything you noticed that day!   help your co-brides out and tell em with your chest fam.   Geaux!

Re: Tell Em Tuesday - Bridey Roundup Edition

• this is a great question but I have no clue right now...
    let me think 

When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would be I would have maybe scheduled more time for pictures...idk.. yall know how I felt about my MOH but she was actually really good on the wedding day..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • 20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2014
    When it comes to our wedding, if I could have changed one thing, it would have been to hire a real videographer and DJ. We used an Ipod to save money since it was just a cocktail reception. The guy that took the video was a gift form someone else. He was a teen from their church. Nuff said.
    imageAnniversary
  • Heyyyy Ladies!! <wavin>

When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would have been to hire a videographer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2014

Good Afternoon!

When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, I would have done more shopping around for a highly recommended florist.  I was lazy and took her at her word.  I liked the flowers but i didn't love them...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would be: not drinking.

When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would be: hired a real photographer (my cousin took our pics)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    If I would've changed one thing I would've gotten my dream venue
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would be paying for a few less guests than expected for those that decided not to show up with no real reason at all -___- <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would be paying for a few less guests than expected for those that decided not to show up with no real reason at all -___- <3
    *tacklehugs cane*   popular tip I've heard is tell your caterer a # that is 20% lower than your # of invitations.   anything else you can think of?  have one of your girls be the rsvp nazi?  more words please.  like why don't more brides underreport their numbers by A LOT?  is it because there's live cooking going on so if you say 60 and 100 show up the kitchen is scrambling or....? 

I can honestly say this is the one I hate the most with/for yall because of the (unnecessary) expense.  The other mess is just aggravating or time consuming but nukka you know how long it takes me to make a $100 for you to flush it down the drain???

as it is Tonya is just now getting over them late/sick and shut in mofos who was sposed to be in the front row.   @#shamethedevilandSAYIT  lol!  

@ pearls687 I'm only poking atcha girl.  that was some rude shit though.

this ..as well.. or if i would have know .. to invite more people 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • It would have been to have a destination wedding with only 20 people or JOP and a kick ass honeymoon/party like after party (if that makes sense) !!!!
  • @ sultryzulu - Girrrrrl, don't even get me started. I'm still hot almost 2 years later about those empty ceremony chairs I paid for all because people got there late and had to watch from the terrace. lol I mean, it's your BROTHER'S wedding.... Did it not occur to you that you just might have a seat up front?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pearls687 said:

Heyyyy Ladies!! <wavin>

When it comes to our wedding, if I could've changed one thing, it would have been to hire a videographer.

This! The one I hired didn't have the best rapport with me...AFTER he had my damn $300 deposit. *sigh*. Great work, not so good customer service. I let him go 1 week before my wedding... I have super AWESOME pics though!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • pearls687 said:
    @ sultryzulu - Girrrrrl, don't even get me started. I'm still hot almost 2 years later about those empty ceremony chairs I paid for all because people got there late and had to watch from the terrace. lol I mean, it's your BROTHER'S wedding.... Did it not occur to you that you just might have a seat up front?!
    OMG that is so messed up. I'm feeling angry already and I ain't even married yet.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Great advise Ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pearls687 said:
    @ sultryzulu - Girrrrrl, don't even get me started. I'm still hot almost 2 years later about those empty ceremony chairs I paid for all because people got there late and had to watch from the terrace. lol I mean, it's your BROTHER'S wedding.... Did it not occur to you that you just might have a seat up front?!

LOL!!!! This made me holler!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards