Wisconsin

Rotary building waukesha, WI

Has any had a wedding or know of someone that has a wedding at the Rotary Building in Waukesha?  Anyone know an idea of cost? Just tyring to get an idea of where to have it.

Re: Rotary building waukesha, WI

• Has any had a wedding or know of someone that has a wedding at the Rotary Building in Waukesha?  Anyone know an idea of cost? Just tyring to get an idea of where to have it.
    @samantha9987

Not sure if you're still considering the Rotary Building or not but from what I can tell, there is a $200 deposit and it is a fee of $75 per hour.

Here's the link where I got that information from. You have to scroll down a little bit to get to the fees part

• Thanks!  I already have all of that information.  I wanted to know any feedback from people if they know of someone that has had it there. PlusI just can't find any pictures of weddings that have been held there. Just want to see more of the inside with a wedding in played.

• Thanks!  I already have all of that information.  I wanted to know any feedback from people if they know of someone that has had it there. PlusI just can't find any pictures of weddings that have been held there. Just want to see more of the inside with a wedding in played.

@samantha9987

Ah ok. I will do some more searching and if I find anything I will let you know!
  • Thanks!!  I've been searching also, I can't find anything! I will also keep looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards