Getting in Shape
Options

November 20th wedding! Needs support and tips to get healthy!!

My wedding is 8 months away and really want to get back into shape (my fiance and I love cooking and eating lol too much) neither of us is obese but yes we are overweight and want to feel as beautiful as I am happy. Plus I want my wedding photos to look good :) I already have my dress an amazing Maggie Sottero Ambrosia ballgown with corset back, which I'm waiting to do alterations till I slim down a bit. I just really want the female motivation and support since I'm seriously lacking female friends. Plus I want to do it the healthy way not a gimmick (closer to the date who knows) but I want to be the beautiful bride my soon to be husband deserves :) so whomever wants to join me on a healthy, supportive, NON BASHING, new diets, exercise and recipes. Then please join me thank you Jillian!

Re: November 20th wedding! Needs support and tips to get healthy!!

• Options
    Hi Jill! I'm right there with you - in all ways that you list in your post! Even down to the wedding date - ours are two days apart as mine is November 22! I need someone to hold me accountable, touch base with and won't let me stop until I get to where I want to be (and likewise). I'm currently 182 pounds and would like to get down to 150, and then if I don't look too skinny at that (I'm pretty tall - 5'8"), maybe go a little farther to 140 or 145.
  • Options
    Sorry, is it too late join in? My wedding is November 15th and I've been trying to get in shape since December. I was doing really well, but lost my motivation the past couple weeks. Having someone(s) to be accountable too would help, I think.
  • Options

Hi ,First of you need to cut down your eating habit, let your taste bud rest until you get married may be you could lose some weight with it, try doing some cardio or running that would help you in losing fat much faster.

• Options
    And if you are interested in starting an accountability group I would also post in the November 2014 forum...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards