Massachusetts-Boston

BYOB Venues in MA

Looking for a venue either in Boston or within 45 minutes of the city that is BYOB alcohol and can accommodate 230 - 250 guests. Any ideas?

Re: BYOB Venues in MA

• Like, actual "BYOB"? Or do you mean a venue where you work with a caterer and an alcohol distributor to bring in liquor wholesale? I'd assume any venue that isn't full-service and doesn't have their own bar on site would do it this way. We're getting married at the Artists for Humanity Epicenter in South Boston, and they could fit that many guests and you bring in your own alcohol...but it has to be through the licensed company. You can't literally just bring your own. 
  • My cousin & his wife got married at Verrill Farm in Concord, MA and their wedding was BYOB as far as I know - they had a few tubs filled with ice & beer as well as a wine table you could serve yourself with!  It was a gorgeous wedding
  • Estate at Moraine Farm allows you to bring alcohol from distributor of your choice. They charge minimal (maybe 4/person?) fee per person for ice, glassware and liability insurance. 
  • The Commons in Topsfield.  It was really pretty and it was our second choice for venues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards