Favors

Wine favors

Hi all 

I am thinking about doing wine as favors to my guests. I have someone that will design and print me labels for a good price… but I was wondering if anyone had ideas of the best type of wine to buy? 
I know trader joes has $3 chuck (nyc price) but someone mentioned I might have to remove each label…. so I need an inexpensive wine with an easy to remove or small label. Any ideas? TIA!!

Re: Wine favors

• I don't know of any wines of the top of my head with small labels. Usually they're all about the same size. Do a test label and see if you have to remove the original label for it to stick. 

Oh. And page like, @knotporscha or someone to change your screen name to something not your real name. 

Good luck!

Anniversary
  • Not sure if this is something you would want to do but how about those single serving wine bottles with the water bottle labels instead of full size wine bottles. It's probably easier to transport and a bit cheaper than full bottles of wine and labels.
  • I'm not sure where you are, but you might want to check into local wineries. We have several around us. They let you make your wine for a lot less than the grocery store. We made full size bottles of wine as our favors and they custom designed labels for us and it cost $4.50 per bottle for everything. 
  • We will be going with a local winery, and are thinking of mini bottles rather than the full one.  And, we are able to create our own label.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love that idea!  
  • why is it bad to use my real name?
  • why is it bad to use my real name?
    Internet safety and all.  There can be alot of strange people out there!
  • I'm not sure where you are, but you might want to check into local wineries. We have several around us. They let you make your wine for a lot less than the grocery store. We made full size bottles of wine as our favors and they custom designed labels for us and it cost $4.50 per bottle for everything. 

this is such a great idea - i wish I knew a winery near me that did something similar. my google search was vague and fruitless. :(

• JoanE2012 said:
    why is it bad to use my real name?
    Internet safety and all.  There can be alot of strange people out there!
    Yep. In less than 5 minutes I know you went to BMCC, live in Staten Island, your new last name will be Leary and on May 19th you will have been engaged a year. And I know what you look like. 

Internet. Safety.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards