Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Moonlight/late night menu

After every wedding I go to I come home hungry.. not because the meal wasn't great or whatever but because we eat and then dance for hours and hours!!!  Soooo I want to have a moonlight menu so my guest do not go home hungry!!

I just wanted to hear all the options you creative girls/guys can come up with!

I have heard of the taco bars, sliders, and pizzas but what else is there?

Re: Moonlight/late night menu

• Options
    Warm pretzels! Nachos! Popcorn! 

Honestly you could do anything. I think we're doing (FI made the decision) of doing cheesesteaks and quesodillas, and I'm surprising FI with a milkshake truck. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    We are doing the same thing! My family calls it the "drunken lunch". We are going to have cheeseburgers and then just meats, cheeses, and all sorts of snacky type foods.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    We had mini lobster rolls served in a paper box with a bag of potato chips.
  • Options
    We're doing nachos and chicken fingers. But it's at the after party at the same venue, but in a different location.

• Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    We are planning on a hot dog bar with potato chips. Simple, cheap, and delicious! 

Plus, we are going to use these adorable hot dog boats which get me super excited because HOT DOG BOATS!
  • Options
    Chicken nuggets and tacos are normally my late-night go-to foods, but I REALLY want a nacho bar. I just don't trust myself around bulk cheese wearing white. I LOVE the hot dog boats!

• Options

This is a great idea!! 4th meal!!! I will have to suggest this to my FI, I'm sure he'll be game. I know my go-to drinking foods are always salty, boardwalk fries, nachos n cheese, greasy burgers (not particularly with a white gown though)... I love the idea of a hotdog bar!

• Options

This is a great idea!! 4th meal!!! I will have to suggest this to my FI, I'm sure he'll be game. I know my go-to drinking foods are always salty, boardwalk fries, nachos n cheese, greasy burgers (not particularly with a white gown though)... I love the idea of a hotdog bar!

OMG, boardwalk fries!  Now I can't wait for my trip down to the ocean!

Basically serve anything that you like to eat after a night of drinking and dancing.  For me, that would be pizza, fries, soft pretzels, McDonald's...basically anything greasy and salty.

• Options

OMG, boardwalk fries!  Now I can't wait for my trip down to the ocean!

Basically serve anything that you like to eat after a night of drinking and dancing.  For me, that would be pizza, fries, soft pretzels, McDonald's...basically anything greasy and salty.
    We have a deep fryer that my FI's uncle got us for Christmas, and we've come pretty darn close to boardwalk fries at home! They're super easy and now we can't even eat those frozen fries from the grocery store hehe. If any of you would like some tips and have deep friers, you can PM me :)
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Omg. French fries and I'd love you forever.
  • Options
    Mm, quesadillas!
  • Options
    At my brothers wedding they did hot dogs and sliders (his favorite foods). We are doing pulled pork sliders and make your own poutine bar! That was my FH request lol.
  • Options
    Grabows14Grabows14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    We're having roast pig!
    Edit: spelling
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm having a midnight seafood buffet and sweets table along with speducci (Italian BBQ)
  • Options
    We are having late night poutine and regular french fries. Additionally, we will be serving our cake late as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards