Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews part 2 Langdon, Tyler Freear Aria and DDB

thesepinkdaysthesepinkdays member
Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Francesca Lombardo A+ If you saw my Thursday review you know how I feel about this amazing women. I really can't say enough great things about her. I have worked in the makeup industry and done my fair share of bridal makeup, as well as many other special events , so for me to LOVE my make up is pretty huge. She showed up right on time. We talked about what we wanted to change from Thursday, through the whole proses she made she sure I was good with everything. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable the whole time it was like she was just a good friend and I had known her for years. Langdon video A+ Kelly showed up a bit early and got to work right away...climbing in the bathtub, in to the bathroom any where he need to go to get the good shot. He was so comfortable to be around you almost forgot he was there. He stayed with us all day and through the night, we had some issues with the DDB and he adapted to the new plan with out any issue. He worked with our photographer very well, they both where able to get what they need without getting in each others way. we purchased the SD cards with the raw video on them from Kelly so we could make a short video to play at our home reception...he captured so many amazing moments I really can't tell you in words how happy I am we hired him! Don't wait do it now! I'll write a review when we get our video back. Tyler Freear A+++ This guy is so ammmmaziiing. He is a total pro at what he does directed everyone with out being bossy gave us the best tips on how to pose and everything. He is so nice and funny too. When we me our guests on the DDB things where pretty ugly lol more on that later....but Tyler totally told the driver where he could stick it lol. He then decided when the bus stopped for a potty break we where going to get off and go take some more photos on the strp and he would pay for the taxi back to MGM. So we did and impromptu mini strip tour and it was so awesome! We headed back to MGM and to out party. All our guest just loved him he was so easy to get along with. I can't wait to see all the photos!!! Aria wedding chapel A Marissa was amazing and everything was so perfect I don't really know what else to say! double Decker Bus From me F guests C (maybe) Before I start I want to say the guy on the top with us was sooooooo nice! It was his second day and he was great....So the bus picked up our guests at Aria and was suppose to drive down the strip to the sign...well he ( the owner btw)took all back roads fail number one. My dad called Austin when we where taking photos to tell me the driver said there would be no time to get out at Fremont if we did go there...so it's not even and hour into the trip and he is already saying no time for our plan. I said I didn't really care so it's fine. So we meet up with everyone and take picks with the sign and pile back on the bus. This is when shit really started to hit the fan for me. My au t and he sis in law needed to get off the sis in law had a bad leg and need to go...so I guess he said no and they said on no problem, then he stopped on a side road and started yelling at them to hurry up and get off if he got caught it would be 3 days in jail for him . So with no warning they hade to get our there stuff and get off. So then he proceeded to take more back roads all the way to the intersection right before planet Hollywood ...keep in mind he turned right off the strip right after Mandalay bay. So yet again we didn't see any of the strip yet. So we finally turn back on the strip and he has already been up stairs 3 or 4 times once to turn down music 2 time to tell everyone they better be sitting (they where) and once to say the whole floor is shaking cuz someone (my dad lol) did a little dance at a stop light. So we get on the strip and at a stop light Tyler had Austin and I stand so he could take a quick photo...the asswhole drive came up and screamed at Tyler that everyone need to sit down and pointed his finer in Tyler's face and said especially you....Tyler let him know how he felt about that lol it was amazing. One of the groomsmen had to pee ASAP so my mom told him to go I a cup....probably not the best plan but what was he suppose to do go on the floor? So again the dickhead driver yelled at my mom and said he was going to have to pull over and decontaminate the whole bus...really?! He peed in a damn cup it wasn't anywhere but there. So I said take us to the billagio for a pee stop and then take everyone back I'm over this guy. So I guess he did take the strip back to mgm so over all the guests had fun and didn't know the owner mike / driver was the jerk of the year lol. I didn't get this I for until after ...probably a good thing lol.... when my dad went to bring money and beer the day before he went to the address posted and there was no DDB is site, so he called and mike said he's on the other side of town...he got there and no one was there and mike said to just leave it on the bus it would be fine....and it was but really you want me to leave cases of beer and cash in a random parking lot on the back of a bus...cooool. Also dad said he is pretty sure the other busses don't even work he said they where pieces of shit. On the pieces of shit note the bus was filthy left white crap all over anyone wearing black....so bad it wouldn't come off so Austin has white stuff on his pants in all our pictures not coo ( you can see In the pic of us on the bus).The bus is also falling apart ....oh and Austin and I got shocked pretty bad every time we would kiss...or Austin would Francesca Lombardo A+ If you saw my Thursday review you know how I feel about this amazing women. I really can't say enough great things about her. I have worked in the makeup industry and done my fair share of bridal makeup, as well as many other special events , so for me to LOVE my make up is pretty huge. She showed up right on time. We talked about what we wanted to change from Thursday, through the whole proses she made she sure I was good with everything. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable the whole time it was like she was just a good friend and I had known her for years. Langdon video A+ Kelly showed up a bit early and got to work right away...climbing in the bathtub, in to the bathroom any where he need to go to get the good shot. He was so comfortable to be around you almost forgot he was there. He stayed with us all day and through the night, we had some issues with the DDB and he adapted to the new plan with out any issue. He worked with our photographer very well, they both where able to get what they need without getting in each others way. we purchased the SD cards with the raw video on them from Kelly so we could make a short video to play at our home reception...he captured so many amazing moments I really can't tell you in words how happy I am we hired him! Don't wait do it now! I'll write a review when we get our video back. Tyler Freear A+++ This guy is so ammmmaziiing. He is a total pro at what he does directed everyone with out being bossy gave us the best tips on how to pose and everything. He is so nice and funny too. When we me our guests on the DDB things where pretty ugly lol more on that later....but Tyler totally told the driver where he could stick it lol. He then decided when the bus stopped for a potty break we where going to get off and go take some more photos on the strp and he would pay for the taxi back to MGM. So we did and impromptu mini strip tour and it was so awesome! We headed back to MGM and to out party. All our guest just loved him he was so easy to get along with. I can't wait to see all the photos!!! double Decker Bus From me F guests C (maybe) Before I start I want to say the guy on the top with us was sooooooo nice! It was his second day and he was great....So the bus picked up our guests at Aria and was suppose to drive down the strip to the sign...well he ( the owner btw)took all back roads fail number one. My dad called Austin when we where taking photos to tell me the driver said there would be no time to get out at Fremont if we did go there...so it's not even and hour into the trip and he is already saying no time for our plan. I said I didn't really care so it's fine. So we meet up with everyone and take picks with the sign and pile back on the bus. This is when shit really started to hit the fan for me. My au t and he sis in law needed to get off the sis in law had a bad leg and need to go...so I guess he said no and they said on no problem, then he stopped on a side road and started yelling at them to hurry up and get off if he got caught it would be 3 days in jail for him . So with no warning they hade to get our there stuff and get off. So then he proceeded to take more back roads all the way to the intersection right before planet Hollywood ...keep in mind he turned right off the strip right after Mandalay bay. So yet again we didn't see any of the strip yet. So we finally turn back on the strip and he has already been up stairs 3 or 4 times once to turn down music 2 time to tell everyone they better be sitting (they where) and once to say the whole floor is shaking cuz someone (my dad lol) did a little dance at a stop light. So we get on the strip and at a stop light Tyler had Austin and I stand so he could take a quick photo...the asswhole drive came up and screamed at Tyler that everyone need to sit down and pointed his finer in Tyler's face and said especially you....Tyler let him know how he felt about that lol it was amazing. One of the groomsmen had to pee ASAP so my mom told him to go I a cup....probably not the best plan but what was he suppose to do go on the floor? So again the dickhead driver yelled at my mom and said he was going to have to pull over and decontaminate the whole bus...really?! He peed in a damn cup it wasn't anywhere but there. So I said take us to the billagio for a pee stop and then take everyone back I'm over this guy. So I guess he did take the strip back to mgm so over all the guests had fun and didn't know the owner mike / driver was the jerk of the year lol. I didn't get this I for until after ...probably a good thing lol.... when my dad went to bring money and beer the day before he went to the address posted and there was no DDB is site, so he called and mike said he's on the other side of town...he got there and no one was there and mike said to just leave it on the bus it would be fine....and it was but really you want me to leave cases of beer and cash in a random parking lot on the back of a bus...cooool. Also dad said he is pretty sure the other busses don't even work he said they where pieces of shit. On the pieces of shit note the bus was filthy left white crap all over anyone wearing black....so bad it wouldn't come off so Austin has white stuff on his pants in all our pictures not cool.see in the pic below. The bus is also falling apart ....oh and Austin and I got shocked pretty bad every time we would kiss...or Austin would change the music. In short the double deck bus was a complete fucking (sorry for the language) joke, he's lucky I was in such a good mood or he would have the biggest bridezilla ear full Lolol. DO NOT BOOK tell everyone you know. Perhaps a different driver would be better...buuuut I'm not so sure with a idiot asswhole like that running the show. I'm going to stop here cuz I don't know where to go from here lol I'm mad again hahah jk but if you have any questions please just ask. In short the double deck bus was a complete fucking (sorry for the language) joke, he's lucky I was in such a good mood or he would have the biggest bridezilla ear full Lolol. DO NOT BOOK tell everyone you know. Perhaps a different driver would be better...buuuut I'm not so sure with a idiot asswhole like that running the show. I'm going to stop here cuz I don't know where to go from here lol I'm mad again hahah jk but if you have any questions please just aimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews part 2 Langdon, Tyler Freear Aria and DDB

• Beautiful and good to know about the ddb
  • Your pictures are so beautiful!!!! So amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love your pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • love your pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PINKY - can you please just stop it with the flawless pictures. What a gorgeous day! Loving your reviews. SOOOOO glad I dodged the DDB bullet - but at least your guests had an amazing time.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I read on yelp, so many horrible reviews on the DDB!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love, love, love all your pics!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Awww, Pinky! Such great pictures!! You look like you had a fantastic day, even with the asshole on the DDB!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did have such an amazing day, we only where on the DDB for like an hour so it was fine lol. Pretty sure the DDB is going down hill ha. Reviews used to be fine. Thank you so much for all your love and support through the planning. We are having an amazing time in Mexico!,!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Omg I love every single photo!! You look so beautiful! Good to know the idiot from the DDB didn't ruin it for you and your guests. Sounds like the onwer is the worlds biggest dick! Everything else sounds like it went great. Hope you have a wonderful time in Mexico! Congratulations again :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Gorgeous photos Pinky! Now get back to that margarita!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GORGEOUS photos Pinky! Congrats again :)
  • Great reviews!! Absolutely beautiful pictures! Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing :)

• Oh wow your pictures are amazing and you look lovely! Congrats!
  • So did Aria charge you extra to play "Happy" at the end? They just gave me a list of piano songs to choose from.
  • Great photos! Sorry about the DDB, I am glad you didn't let it ruin your day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Wow. Wow. Wow. I love your feather shrug. And that Tyler told the bus driver what was up, haha. You guys looked great. 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Congratulations!!! I absolutely love your reviews and pics!!! You had an amazing wedding day!!! I have been stalking the board waiting for your reviews. Did you do a review on the MGM Skyline Terrace Suite? Did you have any issues bringing in outside food and drinks??? Do you have any pics??? I'm considering the suite for my ceremony and reception but I wanted some feedback first.
  • We didn't have any issues with the suite at all. We did (well my aunt and her sister and law) all the food. We had the room for two nights which I would really recommend day of would have been a nightmare I think. So we brought up stuff the day befor from our rooms a few floors down. We rented a big van so we just made trips with suit cases with all the booze and stuff. I'll post photos o the room when we get them back from Tyler. It was a great space, we had 43/45 people and we had lots of room.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for the information!!! What kind of food did you have? Do you think I will have an issue if I use a catering company? Do you think they will have issues with trying to get the food to the room??? I don't know why I'm so scared!!! LOL
  • Congratulations!! I have a question for you too about the Terrace Suite.  Do you think it would be big enough on the patio to have the ceremony out there.  Did you rent additional chairs and tables? 
  • Thank you for the information!!! What kind of food did you have? Do you think I will have an issue if I use a catering company? Do you think they will have issues with trying to get the food to the room??? I don't know why I'm so scared!!! LOL

We had heavy app type stuff I'll post pictures when I get them. I can't see having an issue bringing in food...my aunt brought it all from where she was staying...not sure how she did it but no one bothered her about it....the lobby is huge.
    tffnyjean said:
    Congratulations!! I have a question for you too about the Terrace Suite.  Do you think it would be big enough on the patio to have the ceremony out there.  Did you rent additional chairs and tables? 

How many people are you looking at? Depending on the number it could work. We didn't rent tables or chairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are planning on having right around 30 people.
  • I would say yes plenty of space!image This is ten of us standing right at the ledge there is so much room in front of us. All the furniture is really easy to move too. image this pic was taken close to the sliding door so you can see how wide it is. We are not at the far end either Ed are in the middle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! You look gorgeous! Few more questions about the suite I'm an October bride. Do you think there is enough room for a photo booth somewhere in the suite? And also is there like iPod hook ups for music? I see you dancing. Did you have to bring anything?
  • Hummmm I think you could do a photo booth back in the corner of the patio there is some furniture back there but it is easily moved. You just need an av cable hooks right to the sound system.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you. I've been slightly panicking whether I can pull this off in the suite. ESP since not many people have used it.
  • I would highly recomend getting it for 2 nights
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was actually thinking 3 nights,  prewedding get together, wedding day and then the day after so we don't have to rush around cleaning the next morning after the wedding.   Not sure if I want to spend that extra $$ though.
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Congrats Pinky! Sorry to hear about your experience with the DDB and Mike, Mike was our driver on our wedding day on Monday and he was nothing but friendly, courteous and helpful so it is really strange and a shame to read about your bad experience.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards