Knottie Tech Help
Options

Adding children to guest list manager

I can't figure out how to add children to the guest list for each event so that they are still "attached" to their parents.  When I create the party for each family in my wedding ceremony event, I add the spouse and children.  However, when I try to add the same party to the rehearsal dinner, I get the option of adding the spouse and the children.  I clicked to add both the spouse and the children, but it won't add the children.  Why is this happening?

Re: Adding children to guest list manager

• Options

Hey @feestmaharaj! Our customer service team can help you out with this. They can be reached at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252

KP

• Options
    Hi

Just in case anyone else is having problems with this... I just spoke with tech support.  It is a glitch in their system.  The only way to include the children in other events such as rehearsal, shower, etc. is to manually add them back in each time.  Clicking on them when you add the parents doesn't work. 
  • Options

How did you get the Children added to the Guest List to begin with?  I have Children listed on my spreadsheet that Knot recommended I use, but when it is exported, children do not appear on the guest list . . . and you can not account for them when they RSVP

Thanks for your help

amc

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards