Wisconsin
Options

Uplighting vendors in Milwaukee area?

Does anyone know of or recommend any companies in Milwaukee that do uplighting for wedding receptions?

Re: Uplighting vendors in Milwaukee area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Some of the DJs offer it. Maybe check with your DJ to see if they offer uplighting.
  • Options
    bekahnscottbekahnscott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We already have a DJ booked but they don't offer uplighting, so we are looking for a separate company that provides it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Double Platinum DJ did our uplighting. You get a better deal if you package it together... They were the only ones when we were looking to book about a year ago.

Good luck!
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure, but some of the rental compaines like Area Rental might do lighting.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sound by design is a DJ company, but they will do your uplighting too. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll try the rental company. We already have our entertainment booked. Thanks so far for the ideas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sound by Desighn will do it even it they are not your DJ.  Their LED lighting that changes colors is amazing!
  • Options
    varsity714varsity714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having sound by design do my uplighting. I don't recommend any rental companies like area rental. to get the best look, you should hire a professional. The other company would be Acme Theater company in Milwaukee, but Sound by design will have the best pricing, and they do an amazing job.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info! I'll give Sound by Design a call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards