Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Cupcake flavors

We picked paid and picked our cake and cupcakes flavors today! The biggest surprise was one called maple bacon. To see them I wasn't sure but the mixture of flavors was AMAZING!!! The other flavors we chose were cherry cordial, Oreo overload, yellow cake and white icing, with the cake will be a small round one and it will be red velvet with cream cheese

The last photo is how we're having it set up.

Re: Cupcake flavors

• Oreo overload? I fucking love you. 

Anniversary
  • Omg they are amazing! She did a filling in those too and it's like a cool whip with smashed Oreos mixed in! I think I'm going to pay her extra to set at least 2 of every flavor aside for us to eat later that night lol
  • Sounds great!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Oreo overload.....yuuuuuuuum. The others too.

Just out of curiosity, what do maple bacon-flavored cupcakes actually taste like?

• Kinda hard to explain lol the cupcake and icing were sweet, as well as the maple syrup and then the smoky bacon. It's not a combination you would ever guess could work but when you take a bite, they mix together in a way I really can't describe lol
  • YUUUMMMMMM I think I would probably hoard the Oreo cupcakes! I've heard maple and bacon cupcakes, donuts and such are pretty yummy too. Don't have anywhere around me that offers them to try though.
  • Last year for FI's surprise b-day party, I got cupcakes from this awesome place near us. One of the flavors was bacon and maple, and honestly, I should've only ordered that flavor, cause it was the most popular and some people were bummed that they didn't get to try it! 

The Oreo Overload sounds amazing, but I think I would go for the Cherry Cordial - I LOVE LOVE LOVE those little candies!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have total cupcake envy... I was excited about our dream sickle and peanut butter cup cupcakes but Oreo and Bacon... uh... yeah... Total Cupcake Envy...  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards