June 2015 Weddings

June 2015 Colors

The theme/style of my day will be a 1930s simple vintage feel (mercury glass vases, vintage green glass, simple bouquets of ivory and shades of green with a pop of turquoise).
I'm debating between black or David's Bridal shade 'peacock' for the bridesmaid dresses. 

The wedding itself will be outdoors, so the natural plants and flowers will be beautiful and colorful enough. Keeping it simple on my end.

What are everyone's colors for their June '15 wedding?

Re: June 2015 Colors

• I'm having a bohemian outdoor wedding. So everything is kind of mismatched and laid back. The main colors are shades of purples, grays and ivories. I also have some book touches here and there since we both like to read. 
  • We are having our wedding at a venue called The Boathouse so I would like to tie in a hint of a nautical theme. We are thinking of doing corals, creams and accents of gold for our colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm doing a rustic barn wedding: lots of neutrals, ivory, white, ballet link, taupe, etc
  • I can't quite put into words 'the feel' I want for our wedding, but our colors are mint and pale pink. 
    photo tumblr_mfhfonwf671rg1b79o1_500_zps27a85afc.gif
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are planning on doing coral with a little bit of turquoise and grey.
  • Our colours are lilac and eggplant, as well as silver/grey touches. We will be balancing the dark tones with pops of white, as most of the flowers will likely be white/ivory.
  • We are getting married at an antique carousel on the beach, and the pavillion is all white and grey. In order to give the room a splash of color we're going with raspberry/watermelon with silver accents.
  • aim22aim22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We are doing a Catholic Church and then the reception at a nearby hall....hot pink and black...I'm thinking black dresses for the girls with hot pink shoes and flowers and I'm going to do hot pink shoes too! My fiance is all about wearing a hot pink tie too!
  • Getting married by the water- looking at navy for then dresses, and flowers a mix of light and dark pink with accents of green.
  • We are having a backyard tented event. The colors are Coral, Chocolate, Pale Yellow, and and Magenta. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• We are having our reception on the water at a nautical event center so we are playing off of that with plenty of white, blush, navy, and hints of gold/copper.
  • We are having an outdoor ceremony at a golf couse with the reception in the country club. Our colors are chocolate, mint, and ivory
  • I'm doing coral (or pink if I can find one I like) with accents of silver and white.  The theme is "bling" I suppose you could say ... my centerpieces are "bling" vases, for example.
  • I'm planning to do a palette of pinks!  Light pink, rosie pink, and even a coral in there somewhere!
  • We're planning a baseball themed wedding. Our colors are classic black and silver, accented with red and white. :-)
  •  My colors are Maroon and Silver. They are based off my fiance and his (deceased) grandfather's matching 1994 Chevy pick up trucks. 
  • My colors are royal blue and mint green. I can't decide if I want to go shabby sheek or not though, im looking at tall centerpieces but I also kinda like the lanterns and floating tea lights with floral centerpieces.
  • We are having an outdoor wedding on my FI's parents property.  Lots of nice tall tress.  Our colors are amethyst and emerald.  A combination of our birthstones.  Bouquets will be baby's breath with amethyst ribbon.  Alternating colored vases and candle holders in amethyst and emerald with baby's breath and candles for centerpieces.  We are hanging some of the paper lanterns in matching colors the tress along with twinkle lights.  Our dessert bar will have cake pops, cupcake tower, rice krispy sticks, chocolate covered pretzels all in matching colors.
  • We are getting married in a formal ballroom in Boston, and our colors are a hydrangea/cornflower blue mainly with peach and ivory accents. I thought picking the colors was been the hardest part of the planning process so far!
  • At first we had red, black, and silver. But hated it together. So now red, black and white.

• We are having turquoise and shades of pink in our wedding. Rustic elegance is kind of the theme. Mason jars, pearls, lace and baby's breath/tulips. I hope I can pull off my vision! :)
  • My colors are a blush pink, peach, gold and white. All outdoors
  • We are having an outdoor ceremony with the reception at a beautiful old country mansion. Our colors are going to be sapphire and peach (I want to go with a more muted peach since I don't want everything to be so bright).
  • We are doing an outdoor wedding at my FIL's property.  Our colors are our birthstones Emerald and Amethyst.
  • We are doing grey with yellow and aqua accents :) Can't wait
  • we are having an outdoor wedding on my family's farm. the colors are blush pink, dusty rose, beige, light brown and hints of gold
  • JaniV123JaniV123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    Mine is Navy Blue and a sort of Apple Green/Cedar Green 

ETA: ivory instead of white backgrounds

• We are doing mint and grey with accents of peach/coral (haven't exactly decided yet.  
  • We are going with pink as our main colour with accents of brown and ivory.
  • My colours are navy and grey with pops of tiffany blue and some gold decorations. My theme is chevron! I sew so I'm going to make a lot of my linens and decorations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards