Chit Chat

Special K Pastry Crisps. Yes.

These are great! Crispy, sweet, they're like tiny pop tarts!

I'm always pretty impressed by Special K's snack foods. But they taste like they're just as "healthy" for you as their junk food counterparts.

Oh well munch munch.

Favorite snack foods. Go!

Re: Special K Pastry Crisps. Yes.

• yum! I love the pastry crisps. I'm also a big fan of the Special K cracker chips. FMIL almost always has them in the house in the summer time so I snack on them all season long.
  • I really want to try the cracker chips! But it seems like you get so few in the bags/boxes. :( I go through crackers and chips like mad!
  • I haven't had those but maybe I will check them out next time I'm food shopping. 

Some of my favorite snacks:

Brownie Brittle
    Pop Chips
    Banana + oats + peanut butter chips (baked)
    Apple with peanut butter

And now I want food. 

• Swazzle said:
    I haven't had those but maybe I will check them out next time I'm food shopping. 

Brownie Brittle
    Pop Chips
    Apple with peanut butter

And now I want food. 

Omg pop chips are SO good. We had them in the vending machine at my old job and I ate them on the regular. I want to buy them to snack on at home but FI has a corn allergy so I would feel so cruel sitting on the couch, munching a tasty treat that he can't even have a bite of. I'll just have to stock up in my office at work.
  • That sounds great.

Pirate's Booty. It's like crack. I bought a case of mini bags to keep in the office for snacks. We eat them a few bags at a time. They're dangerous.

I can't keep buy crackers and chips because they disappear so quickly in our home.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I really want to try the cracker chips! But it seems like you get so few in the bags/boxes. :( I go through crackers and chips like mad!
    Crackers and chips are my weakness. It's bad. Luckily FI doesn't really snack at all so it keeps me at bay from eating them too much (we don't have it in the house). But I can eat an entire box on my own if we're at his parents house.
  • Fi works from home, so snacks magically disappear.

Luckily, there hasn't been an issue with him eating something that I REALLY want, but it's common for me to get 1 out of 6 servings of a snack. :(
  • Although I did get 3/4 of the pastry things! Probably because I made such a huge deal about how delicious they were so he knew I'd like them.
  • @ckel24 - I bought the big variety pack of the savory ones (ranch, cheddar, BBQ). SO SO GOOD! 

• I love veggie straws and I love the pita chips from traders joe's.  Those are my favorite evening snacks, at work I mostly stick with fruit and I keep a big bag of pretzels around in case I'm really hungry.

Anniversary

• Swazzle said:
    I haven't had those but maybe I will check them out next time I'm food shopping. 

Brownie Brittle
    Pop Chips
    Apple with peanut butter

And now I want food. 
    Brownie Brittle, yes. Hands down.

• I haven't tried the pastry crisps yet, but I love the other Special K snacks...so tasty!

Also a fan of yogurt and dried fruit, and I loooove Chex mix but can never find it in Canada :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Fi works from home, so snacks magically disappear. Luckily, there hasn't been an issue with him eating something that I REALLY want, but it's common for me to get 1 out of 6 servings of a snack. :(
    My FI's weakness is ice cream. Doesn't matter who bought it, or who it's for, he will eat 95% of it before I can even have a little. He bought me a pint of Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup for Valentine's day and I think I may got two bites out of the whole thing.
  • My mom gets these pita chips - I think they're cracked black pepper or something? I'd know more but I can't buy them because I'd eat nothing else.
  • @MrsLynn - The salted caramel is my favorite!

• I haven't tried the pastry crisps yet, but I love the other Special K snacks...so tasty!

Also a fan of yogurt and dried fruit, and I loooove Chex mix but can never find it in Canada :(

My favorite snack of all time is the Hot and Spicy Chex Mix. There is something oddly comforting about the chemical tasting hot and spicy coating.I think it reminds me of the food I use to eat as a child. But it's so hard to find. Most places that sell Chex Mix don't sell this flavor.
  • Those cheese-its with Parmesan ones mixed in......oh my god I'll eat a whole box 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards