Wedding Party

2»

Re: ...

• jenna8984 said:
    AddieCake said:
    I'm just commenting to pile on.
    @addiecake Hahahahah nice! See my point though? I'm sure she got the hint after the first 5, so the subsequent posts saying the same thing are not really needed to hammer home the answer. If they haven't lurked yet, they will just do a DD then jump to WW and then host a shitshow. lol
    I thought we went over the logistics of how a forum discussion works in your thread?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• My bridesman was growing a giant, crazy, ungroomed beard for Red Sox season last year to complement his pony tail. He is proud of it. I didn't give a shit that he kept it for my wedding. He's one of my best friends and that's just who he is.

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Oh, how I wish my friends haircuts were my biggest concern.
  • On a different note from many posters, I wouldn't let him know that it bothers you, because that might encourage him to continue to grow out & not pull it back for the day. Anything can happen between now & your wedding, he could get annoyed with the growing out process & end up cutting it short again and then it's not longer an issue. On the day of the wedding, maybe have some ponytail holders availabe in your emergency kit so that way if he has a last minute change in mind and wants to pull it back, if he goes does any one have a rubber band, you can be the hero & go yes in my emergency kit.

I'm guessing it's the BM he confided in that told you that his plans. Talk to her and see if maybe she can convince him that getting going to a profesional stylist to get a hair cut will help keep his hair healthy & encourage growth and they can also give him a style that will grow out nicely. Then he can continue to grow it out but it won't look as messy.

I do get your concern about wanting your Bridal Party to look their best. Which is why we offered (not demanded) to pay for one of our GM to get his hair cut & beard trimmed. Before everyone rips me a new one for doing that, it was important to us for our friend to be a part of our special day & he was financially strapped so we paid for his tux and for him to attend the Bachlor Party and even a hotel room the week of the wedding because his electricity had been out due to a storm & his GF had just been released from the hospital & they had no heat either. . So we asked him if he wanted us to set up and appointment for him our treat when my husband was going for his pre-wedding haircut. He said yes & the stylist stayed within his normal look, just cleaned it up. But had he said no, we wouldn't have kicked him out of the WP.

• Like, REALLY?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So now that this is a (completely predictable) DD, can i have some puppy gifs? pretty please.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Another puppy thread? Okay : )

• Oh, puppy gifs make my day. I am so happy I am almost done with work and can go home to my little nugget.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I so look forward to DDs so I can see puppehs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards