Nevada-Las Vegas

wow

This really sucks. Never would of thought it'd be 100 in early May! Just my luck! Plus it's an outdoor wedding. Date twins I wish us all minimal sweat lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: wow

• Yikes!  I was getting worried, it's starting to get hot in Phoenix too!  There is some rain expected this weekend that will cool things down, maybe it'll make it way to Vegas.

I'm starting to get worried about pictures before the ceremony!  I'll be a sweaty mess by the ceremony!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • I know it's been hot over here in LA but this week has been on the cooler side. My main worry is my hair and make up staying until the night time. I'm hoping a miracle happens and it changes to lower temps lol
  • i think it's going to be a hot one this year:( i know we will be in the triples in july:(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely a hot one! We have always spent LDW in Vegas and it's always the triple digits but I didn't expect that in early May. Oh well just gotta make the best of it and hope it isn't a big issue. I just hate that ugly sticky feeling when I'm all dressed up plus I get so shiny lol
  • Oh geez! That's hot! We're taking photos on the strip between 1-4...maybe I'll try to find some locations that are air conditioned!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're taking our photo tour from 5:30-8 I'm hoping its cooler by that time. Either way I'll be looking for some nice AC locations too!
  • Oh man! We are outside too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats ladies! It's getting close for all of you!
  • It's dropping down to 66 on Saturday here, so keep an eye on that forecast, it's likely to change daily. It has touched the 90s a couple days and honestly hasn't been that bad, so if it stays under 100 it should be bearable :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • And remember, "but it's a dry heat!" <riotous laughter>
  • Don't worry I got married last July outside at Caesars in the middle of a heatwave! The ceremony was at 3pm just for good measure. I'll add that I'm from Scotland and our warmest day is 70! Just remain calm beforehand, don't get flustered that's what I did and my makeup & hair remained perfect.
  • Oh it was 108 on our wedding day and on the way to the chapel with myself, hubby, my sister, her boyfriend and our cousin in the back we asked for the air conditioning to be turned up and in his Russian accent says with attitude 'It don verk'! WTF! Seriously, WHY would you send a limo to transport a wedding with no freaking air conditioning?!!  LMAO
  • Lmao it don verk! Seriously I would of been bothered my no ac with that weather! I hope it's not too hot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards