Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Program Help

Re: Wedding Program Help

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    Hi!

I'm working on my wedding programs and I can't think of a "title" for my niece who will be walking down the aisle right before me holding a sign that says "last chance to run", does anyone have any ideas on what her "title" would/could be on our programs? 

Thanks!!

"Child That the Couple is Using for a Prop"?  Or "The Kid Holding that Sign"

Seriously, signs suck in general, especially ones that imply that one of the people about to be married don't want to be married.
  • Did you just come up with that "roll" for her to make her feel "included"?  There are lots of other things she could do or hold...
  • Hi!

I'm working on my wedding programs and I can't think of a "title" for my niece who will be walking down the aisle right before me holding a sign that says "last chance to run", does anyone have any ideas on what her "title" would/could be on our programs? 

Thanks!!
    Is that really the thought you want going through your FI's head as you walk down the aisle? This is one of the most important ceremonies and moments of your life, I don't understand why you would want to trivialize that with a Pinterest project. I would cringe if I saw that as a guest.

Herald would be the title though.
  • That's a really gross sentiment to feature so prominently in your wedding.
  • ....yeah...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Is this some weird attempt to force humor into your ceremony?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • also @kaitlinkanago page @knotporscha to change your username. It took my 4 seconds to find your wedding website.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well damn, that was fast.
  • I like the sign idea in general, but couldn't it say "here comes the bride" ??
  • TheMoez said:
    I like the sign idea in general, but couldn't it say "here comes the bride" ??
    Isn't that what the processional music is for?  Signs aren't necessary to announce that the bride is coming.
  • Dirty, dirty, dirty. 

BRING ON THE PUPPIES!

• Puppies!!

~*~*~*~*~

• I wish people had the smarts to realize that deleting a post just draws more attention to it.....and when you've been quoted, you just look silly for deleting it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards