Snarky Brides

Re: [OMG UPDATE POST] Found this gem on my morning commute

• hot. mess.  I don't even know where to start with that lol.  Everything about her situation says "disaster waiting to happen"
  • Oh fire trucks. He should just divorce the woman and pay child support like hes already kind if doing. I cannot believe this girl doesn't understand what kind of situation she's getting into by marrying a married man.

Ridiculous.

image   image   image

• There's just so much with that whole situation...I can't.

I really can't wrap my head around why you would be engaged to someone who is already married. It just doesn't make sense, and this is a train wreck in the making.
  • Did you see the part where she said gifts will outweigh the cost of child support?!
  • I just can't believe there are women in this country who are THAT stupid/blind. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I see this going badly... she will ignore the advice, "marry" him anyway, and legal shitstorms will ensue.

Merciful heavens.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • There's just so much with that whole situation...I can't.

I really can't wrap my head around why you would be engaged to someone who is already married. It just doesn't make sense, and this is a train wreck in the making.
    I definitely do not agree with her plan to "marry" him while he stays legally married to his wife, but getting engaged prior to the divorce doesn't bother me. Then again I'm biased since FI is still trying to finalize the divorce, but we are holding off on any firm plans until things are finalized. 

I kinda hope there's a follow up post that her FI's wife goes after them for half the house and "wedding" money. 
  • afox007 said:
    There's just so much with that whole situation...I can't.

I definitely do not agree with her plan to "marry" him while he stays legally married to his wife, but getting engaged prior to the divorce doesn't bother me. Then again I'm biased since FI is still trying to finalize the divorce, but we are holding off on any firm plans until things are finalized. 

I kinda hope there's a follow up post that her FI's wife goes after them for half the house and "wedding" money. 
    I told my dad not to propose to my mom until his divorce was final. He didn't listen to me. It didn't come back to bite them but I can see how it could do just that.

The thing I'm really worried about for this girl is if her FI stays married to this other woman forever and she doesn't get spousal visitation rights if he's in the hospital, or she can't receive benefits if something happens to him.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • ...I have no words... how do people accept this and think it's okay??  How do you sit down, look at what life put on your plate, see THIS is what the situation is, and go "Yeah, I'm okay with getting dragged through this pile of shit - let's go!"   

...How?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014

I for one think it's a rock solid foundation!!

So many gifs I want to use and I still don't know how, someone teach me lol

• Does that say he gets to see his son every one or two months and everyone is happy with that arrangement?
    Unless he's afraid she'll gain full custody with ZERO visitation rights, then it's disgusting he's happy with that custodial agreement. The OP should be concerned he doesn't want to see his child more often than once a month.
  • Oh goodness...what a disaster. I had a friend for years whose older sister lived with and was engaged to a man who refused to divorce his wife "because it's too expensive".  He finally got divorced and they got married after 7 years of living together.  He was a nice guy, and they're happy, but seriously....even in high school I knew that was ...interesting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear God - why would this woman even want this loser?  Ugh.  I've always known I would never date a person that's married - even separated.  Too much room for heartache and just general pain-in-the-ass.  But for her to know that he doesn't want to support his child - what makes her think he would support a child of theirs?  Ugh ugh ugh

• Wait... She says he was never legally married to his first wife. Soooooo, how in the world does that work!?

This woman is wasting her time with a man that obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about her! Poor thing.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Unbelievable...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • Wow. What a fool. He sees how easy it was to just break up with his last fake wife, but now she's totally ok with being the NEXT fake wife and using her good credit and the proceeds from the fake wedding to buy a house for him? And he's still not paying child support?!

Sorry, I think she deserves whatever comes to her at this point.

• This guy must just be ridiculously good in bed.

At least that's the only explanation I can come up with. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards