Nevada-Las Vegas

04/14/14 Reviews Part 4

Neon City Garrison A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ladies and gentlemen I married a total geek. My FI loves Sci Fi and Fantasy and is the BIGGEST star wars fan. He even had World of Warcraft cufflinks on. During all of our planning I refused to let him have anything “geeky” in our wedding – but thats cos I had planned the ultimate of geeky wedding things – A Darth Vader and 2 Storm Troopers to “crash” the wedding reception. A couple of emails was all it took to organise the whole thing. I even purchased my husband a stormtrooper helmet and a light sabre to commemorate the event. The awesome thing about these guys is you don’t actually pay them – you make a donation to the make a wish foundation in their name and that is their “appearance fee”. Although it was epically geeky – my husband and our guests LOVED it. It truly MADE the wedding.

Todd Wilson & Langdon Video – I will update my reviews once we receive our pics/vids. But I wanted to add that both of these vendors were fantastic in planning and were so much fun to hang out with on the day. Im sure our pics and vids will be phenomenal. I cant wait to share them and the reviews.

Julie Bergonz Photography ($350) A++++++++++++++++++++++ - We had our day after wedding shoot out at the Arts District and Red Rock with Julie and I love her work. Check out the highlights from our shoot  https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.643635165689813.1073742241.235642299822437&type=1

I met Julie back in September for my boudoir shoot ($150) – and just HAD to work with her again! I love her photography style and she is fantastic with posing suggestions and just composing the shots. I will definitely post more pics when we get the disc.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: 04/14/14 Reviews Part 4

• wow, great reviews!   Thanks for all the details.  So glad it all worked out so well! sounds like you had a fabulous time!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Thanks for so many detailed reviews, sounds your wedding was a blast and your guests were in for a treat! Do you mind sending me your timeline please, I'm struggling with that for my own wedding at the moment.. Thank you

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for all the brilliant reviews!! Those photos are beautiful! Can't wait to see the ones from Todd!! Congratulations!! 
  • Thank you for all the reviews!  Can't wait to see the pictures!  I am totally stealing the Neon City Garrison idea!  My fiance is the biggest Star Wars fan!!  It sounds completely awesome.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations and thank you for those reviews.  Sounds like you had a truly spectacular wedding.  And those photos are awesome!  Loved the video at Graceland Chapel!! :)
  • Thanks all! @LondonGirl85 please pm me your email address and I will send you my master timeline.
    @nightstarlite neon city garrison was the BOMB.... the coolness factor of my wedding seriously popped off the richter after Darth Vaders visit.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Fantastic pictures!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great Reviews!! 

I also received your timeline! Thank you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    thanks for the reviews Missmo!! As usual, so helpful!!!
    My absolute favourite photo is of you in your dress and the white mask thingy on!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Can you please shoot me your timeline too? I'll pm you my email!!
  • Thank you so much Mo! Great reviews and you even included pricing info. Your wedding was the absolute bomb girlie :)
  • Okay thank you for all the reviewing! Please more on the Neon City Garrison??? Do they only do Star Wars?? How the heck did you find that??? LOL
    Anniversary
  • I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan and would luv some related SPN stuff - Hmph - gonna start researching some CosPlay now!
    Anniversary
  • Neon City Garrison ONLY do Star Wars. They are a star wars enthusiast group who make appearances at things. Its definitely not for everyone lol... I still cringe a bit when I think back to my wedding but my husband lists it as one of the most amazing moments of his LIFE! I got the idea from @torontozombie who got married at the Platinum some time in 2012 I think. Keeping it all a secret from my FI was hard but oh so worth it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We had 2 storm troopers n darth crash our reception to surprise for my son n hubby, but it was with a different company, everyone loved them my son whos 4 cried with excitement and was thanking me all night he still does to this day, we have amazing photos of them with our guests!
  • missmo14missmo14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2014
    It truly was amazing. Connor who did you use - just to share with the board!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• That is soo cool
    Anniversary
  • I have just seen some of your wedding pics on Bently and Wilsons Facebook page!!! Beautiful! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards