Favors
Options

S'more wedding favors

I want to make the s'more wedding favors for my wedding. I found the idea ion Pinterest. I want to know if anyone has made them for their wedding or has received one as a wedding favor? My fear is if I make them to far in advance opening the marshmallow and gram cracker the will be stale by the time people receive them and I don't want to worry about it the night before? Sorry so long just wanted input and ideas Thanks

Re: S'more wedding favors

• Options
    sarawifenowsarawifenow member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    I want to make the s'more wedding favors for my wedding. I found the idea ion Pinterest. I want to know if anyone has made them for their wedding or has received one as a wedding favor? My fear is if I make them to far in advance opening the marshmallow and gram cracker the will be stale by the time people receive them and I don't want to worry about it the night before? Sorry so long just wanted input and ideas Thanks

This isn't long at all! No need to apologize!

I actually got s'mores wedding favors a couple of months ago. They were great. The bride made them a couple of days in advance and they were just fine. What I thought was cute is that they included a tea candle (unscented) in each packet so you could "roast" the marshmallow. Super cute.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks that's a great idea :)
  • Options
    I have no experience, but I want them!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Ooo, yum.  I love s'mores.
  • Options
    I think this sounds like a cool idea, but a smore that isn't served hot/melty is seriously disappointing.  It's not greater than the sum of it's part until you have a nicely toasted marshmellow.
  • Options
    We stayed at a B&B and for smores they had Nature Valley dark chocolate granola thins instead of the chocolate and graham crackers. They come wrapped in packages of to so they will not go stale. Just a thought. Not exactly traditional s'mores. http://www.naturevalley.com/Snack-Bars/DarkChocolate
  • Options
    yummy & the idea of adding an unscented candle is awesome!!
  • Options
    OK, if you want to do a twist on the smores idea, chocolate covered marshmallow are being more popular. This would be more work for you though. Take the marshmallow & dip in chocolate & then roll in graham cracker crumbs. You can put them on a stick to turn them into a pop too.
  • Options
    We are leaning towards s'more favors, as well.  However, I do like the marshmallow pop idea @Erikan73
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards