Favors

Photo Booth instead of a favor????

I've been trying to think of a good favor that's not cheesy and something that people will use.  I'm not a fan of edible favors due to the fact that I wouldn't want that… I would appreciate something that I can look back and say, "awwwwww their wedding!"

What about a photo booth instead with a logo/our names/the date on the bottom???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Booth instead of a favor????

• Perfect. The guests have fun, and they have a nice souvenir of the night.
  • Photo booths are awesome! We always keep the strips and post them at work or home. I always think of the event they are from when I look at them. We are having one at our wedding, but not considering it a favor. If you have the budget for one, go for it!!!
  • If it is in your budget that is a great favor.  I currently have a strip of me and niece and one of me and nephew tacked to my cubicle wall from a wedding we went to 3 years ago.  The kids loved the photo booth and I enjoyed it too.
  • Our venue made this kind of suggestion and I'm not sure if I really like it. 
    We'll be having a photo booth, but I'm going to be making sugar scrub as my wedding favors. Mostly because it's pretty cheap, totally easy, fun, and makes my apartment smell like heaven. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gograce said:
    Our venue made this kind of suggestion and I'm not sure if I really like it. 
    We'll be having a photo booth, but I'm going to be making sugar scrub as my wedding favors. Mostly because it's pretty cheap, totally easy, fun, and makes my apartment smell like heaven. :) 
    I don't think this will be appreciated by most.  My DH would laugh (after I tell him what it was) and leave it.  I doubt many men would say, "ooh, sugar scrub!".  I also wouldn't take it because I have sensitive skin and am very careful in what I use, especially with scented stuff.
  • Photo booth as favor is a fantastic idea!  You can put the pics on your fridge or instagram them.  I love this idea so much more than another trinket/knick knack/something plastic/jordan almonds that have been touched by countless people while being stuck in that passe mesh bag then put on table/etc.
  • My FI and I are thinking of doing a photobooth also because it sort of kills two birds with one stone. We will have a fairly small wedding with 100 guests MAX and right now we're struggling to make 75 lol, so we were thinking that the photos could serve as a place card as well as a favor. Everyone knows each other because we're all family and close friends, so seating charts are really unnecessary, and we are trying to think of creative/fun ways to remember our special day.
  • cambryncambryn member
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    That's a great idea! I kinda want to steal that! Maybe that with something else small, but that's great! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards