Chit Chat

NWR: My kitty

So I love my kitty and love it when he wants to cuddle but apparently tonight cuddling means laying 1/2 on top of my laptop and glaring at me if I dare bump him while typing. Haha.

Re: NWR: My kitty

• My cat loves to walk across the keyboard of my laptop. I will be typing away and he will jump up and start walking. Now, my boy is a big cat so he would probably break it if I don't shoo him down.
  • scribe95 said:
    Oh yes. Our computer shuts down weird if we close it but if we leave it open she sleeps on the keyboard. So now we have to leave it half open. 
    @scribe95

That's funny! My cat doesn't sleep on it unless I am using it. I guess because it's warm if I am using it.
  • My cat loves to walk across the keyboard of my laptop. I will be typing away and he will jump up and start walking. Now, my boy is a big cat so he would probably break it if I don't shoo him down.
    @moemacWed30594

Haha. Mine does that every now and then too. I will be typing a message and he'll walk across the keyboard. He always manages to send the message too so it will be like "Hey how are jkfhkjfnskjnfddskfn" lol
  • lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Kitty knows she's not allowed to walk across my laptop but she is allowed to walk across my husband's. She's a smarty pants.
  • I can't leave my laptop open and unattended because one of my cats likes to pop off the keys!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Eeeewwww! You touch those keys, @silver0319?
  • I've been able to relocate and reattach the keys, and disinfect my computer since then! I hardly ever use my laptop since getting an iPad and I've learned my lesson about leaving my laptop open.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I hate cats. They give me hives.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I was already excited to move in and start life with FI once we marry, but now I'm doubly excited because we'll be able to have a kitty! Yay!
  • I was already excited to move in and start life with FI once we marry, but now I'm doubly excited because we'll be able to have a kitty! Yay!
    @thesummersky

Yay!!! On both accounts lol
  • One of our cats only likes to climb on either of us when we're laying down in bed.  The exception has been for the past week- since we got home from the funeral for DH's brother, this cat is constantly hopping up in his lap to try and comfort her daddy.

Before we cleaned out BIL's home, one of BIL's cats slept with us every night.  We think it's because DH sounds like/looks like/smells like BIL. BIL had this cat from the kitten stage. Said cat would sniff me over, and "allow" me to sleep in the bed. The second DH came in, cat was ALL over him, and using me solely to provide an extra cushion spot.
  • One of our cats only likes to climb on either of us when we're laying down in bed.  The exception has been for the past week- since we got home from the funeral for DH's brother, this cat is constantly hopping up in his lap to try and comfort her daddy.

Before we cleaned out BIL's home, one of BIL's cats slept with us every night.  We think it's because DH sounds like/looks like/smells like BIL. BIL had this cat from the kitten stage. Said cat would sniff me over, and "allow" me to sleep in the bed. The second DH came in, cat was ALL over him, and using me solely to provide an extra cushion spot.
    @Chipmunk415

That's funny. One of my cats thinks laptop = cuddle time
  • I'm a bit of a hardass when it comes to my cats.  They aren't allowed in the bedrooms (I don't want cat hair all over my bed and clothes).  My BFF thinks that's horrible, but she shows me pictures of her bed with her husband, 2 dogs, and cat, and there's barely enough room for her sometimes.  Nope!  FI is on the same page as me there, luckily.  They also don't get up on counters, because I yelled bloody murder the one or two times they did it so they know better now, lol! 

Other than that, they don't really mess with too much - one of them used to come and lay on my textbook when I would try to lay on the floor and read or work on homework. 

• @severmilli12, I can't see your image.
  • @keptinstitches Its a kitten sitting on a lap top with the caption "If not for sits,  why is it made of warm?"

I don't know why you cant see it :(  Hopefully others can...?
    Anniversary

• @severmilli12

I can't see it either :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards