Favors

How to present wedding koozie favors?!

I'm having wedding Koozies as favors and I don't just want them in a basket by the door. I would rather have them at each placesetting for guests, but I don't know a cool way to display them. Do I wrap them in tulle or tissue? Help and thanks in advance!!

Re: How to present wedding koozie favors?!

• you should lurk a bit on the favor board.  if you have no purchased the koozies yet, i would seriously consider nixing them.  most people do not want a random koozie.  i, personally, would not take one home.  some may take one to be nice, but will throw them away as soon as they get home.  i don't drink beer and i hate clutter/junk.  edible favors are the biggest crowd-pleasers.  
  • I'd skip the koozie.

If you are set on having koozies, there is only so much you can do to class a koozie up. It will be fine just sitting at the place setting.

Anniversary
  • eaholy said:
    I'm having wedding Koozies as favors and I don't just want them in a basket by the door. I would rather have them at each placesetting for guests, but I don't know a cool way to display them. Do I wrap them in tulle or tissue? Help and thanks in advance!!
    I'm with the prior posters... if you haven't already ordered these, please reconiser.  Generally, people don't want trinkets with the bride & groom's names on them, or the "to have and to hold and keep your beer cold" sayings.  Most of the time, these will end up in the trash after the wedding, and you'll see a ton of them left behind.

Go with something edible.
  • Oh no, not another koozie!  Please reconsider.  Edible is best!
  • No more koozies! To answer your question, just place it there. A koozie wrapped in tulle or assorted other frillies would make me hate it even more.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Exactly what many others said about skipping it.  I would not take it/would throw it away immediately.  Everyone I know has too much stuff.  We all have overflowing closets, junk drawers, garages, etc.  I hate knick-knacky things.  Just put the money towards another appetizer, dessert option, bar, etc.  I'd rather go to a wedding, have a great time, eat and drink great things...then come home with a bunch of crap from the equivalent of Dollar Tree.  Let's face it, does anyone actually use a "Jane loves John" cup/picture frame/ornament/etc.?  The only wedding favor I've gotten in recent history that I liked was a mini bottle of champagne.  Perfect for a next day mimosa. 
  • JoanE2012 said:
    Oh no, not another koozie!  Please reconsider.  Edible is best!
    If I could click "Love It" multiple times, I would.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards