Nevada-Las Vegas

Saving a bit on budget!

My future niece is now able to make it to the Wedding and does hair/makeup in New York, I've already booked and paid my part for Harmony, but she will be able to do my daughter and step-daughter and that will save me $125! I will take it! Any savings is better than nothing!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Saving a bit on budget!

• JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Haha good for you, I'm he opposite!! My BMs were going to do their own makeup because they're big make up junkies, but now they want hair and makeup done by a supplier and I am dropping an extra $300 on it!! Oh welllzz !! We are getting them to spend $1300 to get to Vegas, it's not right they pay for other extras right!
  • my total was going to be about $400, but now it's just $150, my bridesmaid is refusing to let me pay for hers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about programs for the ceremony? Are they really needed?? It's just me and HTB? What do I need a program for? Help? Thoughts?
    Anniversary
  • @jayjaay we aren't doing programs. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @tcnoble - Kay! I just wanted to see is it really a important thing to have. Or it wouldn't really be missed. Thank you
    Anniversary
  • nope no programs here! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JixxtJixxt member
    @jayjaay nope, i dont' think they're necessary!
  • No programs here either... I hate spending money on stuff that will end up in the garbage.  I'm having a hard enough time spending money on invitations! But, I know they are necessary... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hair to programs on this topic LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No programs here, it will just be fi and I up front and I am doing my own hair. We are skipping any floral and definetly skipping photog outside of our package. Pretty much anything outside of the ceremony package (and we choose the lowest one) and rest is spent on our guest.
  • @a13049 Good For You!! - I went overboard on things I shouldn't have but eh, whaddaya gonna do! LOL
    Anniversary
  • Oh! And I finally booked my HMUA!! I went w/ Canyon Falls - They were the most reasonable and I got feedback from local friends hairdresser that it's reputable.
    Anniversary
  • JixxtJixxt member
    @dixie we just ditched our invites. We did save the dates, and then our website got such good feedback and so many subscribers that we just ditched invites!! Saved us at least $400 as we were going to get letterpress @jayjaay I haven't heard of them... I'm gonna check them out now!! I'm not a huge make up person so I'm freakin out about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards