Wedding Invitations & Paper

Accommodations card wording

We have a hotel block. The cut off date is about four weeks after we're planning to send out invites. What all should be listed on the accommodations card? Should I just put something about looking at the wedding website? Should I list the rate and cutoff date? Should I list the rate anywhere? 

Re: Accommodations card wording

• Follow something like this...(FYI I pulled this right off of Google)

• @Maggie0829 Thanks. I googled some examples but wasn't sure what the etiquette approved thing to do was. So list the cut off date, but not the rate. Got it. 
  • @Maggie0829 Thanks. I googled some examples but wasn't sure what the etiquette approved thing to do was. So list the cut off date, but not the rate. Got it. 
    Definitely list the cut off date.  They will find out the rate when the call.  But the cut off date is essential.  I got invited to a wedding where they did not list the date and because of that I missed out on the discounted rate.  Kind of frustrating because if I knew the deadline I would have made a point to call before it.

• vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2014

My venue also required bookings by a certain date, before they released the rooms to the public. This is my wording that I used:

A block of rooms have been reserved for your convenience:

Hotel Name

Hotel Address

Hotel Number

To reserve a room, please call and mention you are with the Our Last Names

Please book before CUT OFF DATE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards