Not Engaged Yet

AW: We set a date! (now with venue pics)

2»

Re: AW: We set a date! (now with venue pics)

• Say, just one quick question if anyone sees this: what service do people recommend for wedding websites? I know TK is too glitchy.
  • Congrats, that Chapel is lovely. 
    friends tv show funy
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

I'm using WeddingWire for my website. The main thing I haven't been happy with is it seems to have problems with IE. It just irritates me...I'm stuck with IE at work so if I want to make changes I have to wait until I have access to FI's desktop at home. Trying to edit the website or do anything on Chrome on my phone just isn't as easy.

I'm not using the website for RSVP's so I can't comment there.

• @CLoGreenEyes, haha right ultra-poofy dresses, and don't those BMs all look so happy?
  • @CLoGreenEyes, haha right ultra-poofy dresses, and don't those BMs all look so happy?

Your friends will love you forever, I'm telling you!
  • I'm not even assuming there won't be snow. My parents got married in North Dakota as well, in May, and it snowed on their wedding day.
  • I used Wedding Wire for my wedding website. 

• congrats!!!  so pretty!  can't wait to hear more as all the details come together.
  • SO SO PRETTY!!! I'm super excited for you :)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• What a beautiful chapel! It looks great even in the snow, although I hope by April you won't have to deal with that. ;) Also, holy mackerel, there is a lot of space for the aisle! You should take advantage of it and get some super-poofy dresses like these:

Also, the restaurant you guys like sounds delicious, I hope you're able to get it!

I'm sure the BMs can TOTALLY wear those dresses again!!  <I couldn't resist, every bride says that and I've never been able to 'shorten a BM dress' and wear it again>

Anniversary
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    It's lovely, congrats!! :)
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm going to PM you later about other stuff, but we're using mywedding.com for our wedding website. It's okay, but J wishes he had just built a site from scratch.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Is that stonehill? Its beautiful!

• It is not, but I'm going to have to look up Stonehill now.
  • The venue looks lovely!! I love the stone floor. Are you going to do wedding pics at the venue? It looks like you could get some lovely ones outside too :)

Your restaurant sounds awesome--basically your wedding sounds like it's going to be a blast!!
  • We are going to do wedding pics at the venue. Weather permitting (and season permitting, assuming spring actually comes next year), outdoor ones would be lovely.
  • AuroraRose41AuroraRose41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014

What a beautiful chapel! It looks great even in the snow, although I hope by April you won't have to deal with that. ;) Also, holy mackerel, there is a lot of space for the aisle! You should take advantage of it and get some super-poofy dresses like these:

Also, the restaurant you guys like sounds delicious, I hope you're able to get it!

I'm sure the BMs can TOTALLY wear those dresses again!!  <I couldn't resist, every bride says that and I've never been able to 'shorten a BM dress' and wear it again>

Well, 4 of them look like they are between the ages of 10-12, so they could always re-wear them for prom.

ETA: /sarcasm.

• @Dignity100, I've never been able to re-wear a BM dress again either. Some of them just won't look right shortened, the colors are usually not your own taste.,etc. It makes me irrationally stabby when people say that - just pick a dress you like and don't pretend like I'll find a way to re-use it!
  • I do hope my MOH (only bridal party member) can rewear her dress. I asked her to find any knee-length black dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards