Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear @buddysmom80,

Your pictures are beautiful! I think one of my favorites is the 2nd to last one where you are walking and holding hands and looking at each other! SO PRETTY!!!

Love, LaPeanut

• Dear @buddysmom80, @goldenpenguin, @Swazzle, @hummingbird125,

OMG 44 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pickle dip. 4eva.

All the love,
    Sous/Box head

Dear @Swazzle,

I honestly feel like you changed my life with your Paula's Choice suggestion. My skin has not felt this amazing for this long since I was in high school. You made me pretty again, I lurrrrrve you!

Love,
    No-more-pizza-face

Dear Lil Sous,

I am so excited to go to the Sox game with you Saturday!!! But you're not supposed to know about it yet so please stop asking me such specific questions about the weekend. I'm bad at keeping surprises secret as it is!!

Love,
    Big Sis

Dear OK,

Please stop having fatal tornadoes. It's sad, and not helping me feel any better about my baby sister moving there.

No love,
    Overprotective sister

• Dear bitches who are getting together in 44 days,
    Rub it in, why don't ya?
    Forever yours,
    Sakalicious
  • dear @csousa1 -

if it makes you feel any better, the area of the state she's going to be in doesn't historically have big, bad tornadoes.  :)
  • @CocoBellaF she just found out yesterday she's offically placed in Oklahoma City. That isn't bad for tornadoes?
  • oh, I thought it was Tulsa!  even in OKC, it's generally the southern part of the city that sees tornadoes.  the northern part doesn't get them nearly as often as S OKC.
  • Dear @livleighton,

You know, you're very persuasive. You could probably convince BF that he should give me my pony RIGHT NOW. Give it a shot, see what happens.

ENGAGEMENT PRESENTS?! WEEEEEEEE!!!

Love,
    Spicebush

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Dear appraisers,

Thank you for finally getting the appraisal back to us. Further thanks are in order for appraising the house exactly at the agreed-upon value. We don't have to go back to the table now ...

Sincerely,
    Near-future homeowners
  • Dear BF,

Why did you tell me that you went and met with a jeweler on Monday? Why? I am trying to stay sane and you are not helping.

Still lots of love,

Your GF who really didn't need to know that

------------------------------

Dear cold rainy shit-tastic weather,

Kindly go fuck yourself.

No love, lmc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @beanbot2002, I have missed your name popping up! <3
  • Dear Rain, You need to stop. KTHANXBAI. Me. ***** Dear FI, Congrats on the new job! I am so proud of you!!! I know you'll be great. Even though I wish that we had a bit more time together (because I literally just exited my first year of grad school), I am happy that you will be kicking ass at something you love to do XO, Yo proud baby momma ***** Dear Rangers, Please win. The last thing I need right now is a backyard brawl. Thanks, A Random Pens fan ******
  • Dear appraisers,

Thank you for finally getting the appraisal back to us. Further thanks are in order for appraising the house exactly at the agreed-upon value. We don't have to go back to the table now ...

Sincerely,
    Near-future homeowners
    @KeptInStitches It seems like we are in the same boat for the home buying process. We had our appraisal report back last week and I have been hounding the mortgage company all week to get their shit together. Here's hoping everything comes together soon for you! Good Luck! 
    friends tv show funy
  • caseface5 said:
    Dear appraisers,

Sincerely,
    Near-future homeowners
    @KeptInStitches It seems like we are in the same boat for the home buying process. We had our appraisal report back last week and I have been hounding the mortgage company all week to get their shit together. Here's hoping everything comes together soon for you! Good Luck! 
    @caseface5, good luck with the mortgage company! We're hounding the homeowners' insurance companies, which is trickier since we're bundling in two cars. When are you hoping to close?
  • @KeptInStitches We were originally supposed to close yesterday. My realtor was pushing for us to close this coming Monday, but I work in Payroll and can't take Monday or Tuesday off because it's a pay week so were thinking Wednesday. I should hopefully hear today on the exact date. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Yikes! Good luck getting a new closing date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards