Getting in Shape

Double Chin.

Is there really any way to get rid of it?
I'm not abnormally large, and it's kind of out of place.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Double Chin.

• I'm not abnormally large either - but I end up with double chin in some pictures, faces I make, etc. I'm currently on the journey of losing about 15 lbs - which I've done before to get to the weight where I keep one singular chin. :-) Unfortunately for some of us - even if we only have a few pesky lbs to lose - we carry it all over - including our chins. :-( Just make a goal, start working towards it and find your happy medium where you reduce your chin count :-)
  • Unfortunately there's no way to target a specific body part without surgery (which I'm not recommending, just pointing out). When people want to lose their beer guts, they can't just do sit ups..as far as I know, the same applies to chins. I agree with the PP, just make some small lifestyle changes to get to where you want to be :)
  • I feel like the only way to get rid of the double chin is to make sure the photographer is taller than I am...
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vh2014vh2014 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I feel like the only way to get rid of the double chin is to make sure the photographer is taller than I am...
    This... the right angles will get rid of it.  Also... don't lift your chin up to get rid of it/reduce it in pictures, push it out.  You can practice in front of a mirror... most people pull their chins back and put their arms around people in pictures... it gives a lot of people a double chin.  Tell your photographer you are worried about it and they'll help.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel you. I have a double chin since childhood and am a healthy weight. Even at my thinnest -a size 2-(thank you dance classes) I had one. We did engagement photos last night, and while the shots are beautiful and well done, all I can see is my fat face. If a photo is taken straight on it's great, but so many people want a kissing shot or ones where i look at my FI. The side view is NOT good for me. I don't even know what to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I think I just peed myself.
  • One of my aunts did lipo under her chin. She also got a chin implant to make a more defined jaw and chin line. Depending on how much time you have, and if you can pull together cash (I see your handle), a great plastic surgeon can fix this if it is bothering you in a life altering way. Or, just have all the photos retouched afterwards. Your photographer can do it probably. If they take offense to modifying the pics, submit them to a site like Tucia.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards