Hey everyone, I know I haven't actually been around much (gah, life is crazy), but I was thinking that it would be interesting to hear about your career/job choices. So, some questions:
1. What is your current job? How do you feel about it? What are your favorite and least favorite parts of it?
2. How many different jobs have you had? If you've changed directions a few times, why?
3. What was the worst job you've ever had?
4. What did you study in school? Does your current job have anything to do with it?
5. What type of schooling is required for what you do now/want to do eventually? (Master's, certification, etc?)
6. If you could have any job in the whole world, what would it be?
...and tell me anything else you want to about life.