New Jersey
Options

Mother of the Bride dress stores

Does anyone have any suggestions of stores that carry mother of the bride dresses? Looking for stores that have a large selection. Thanks!

Re: Mother of the Bride dress stores

• Options
    Try department stores. Both my mother and stepmother got their dresses at Boscovs in woodbridge for under $100 each.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Nordstroms has a large selection of special occasion dresses that can be purchased off the rack. If you want a true "Mother of the Bride" dress you will have to go to a bridal boutique. They generally have them where they have the bridesmaids dresses.
  • Options
    Ditto @Jenn7778.  Nordstrom has a great selection, but my mom and MIL ended up getting their dresses at East West Bridal in Secaucus. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Castle Couture has a great selection - but can be on the pricier side. My mom ended up getting her's from Belle Bridal in Middletown. It's a tiny store but they have a ton of options, and the owner, Kim, is super helpful. They're really affordable there. I'd also recommend True Love bridal over in Matawan - they carry quite a few different MOB styles. My mom just ordered her dress last month, so we're happy to have it checked off. Have fun!
  • Options
    East West Bridal in Secaucus was great and huge selection.
  • Options
    My mother got her dress from Park Ave Bridals in Verona, NJ.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    My mother and mother-in-law both got their dresses from The Wedding Store in Andover, NJ. I also got my dress there and the bridesmaid dresses.  Great store and awesome people.  Plus, since I got my dress there they gave my bridesmaids 20% off of their dresses and my mother and MIL 15% off theirs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards