Flowers

Flowers with coral colour palette

Our wedding colours are coral and turquoise.  I would like to incorporate the turquoise colour in the bouquet wraps but I am unsure of what flowers/colours to have in the bouquets so they do not blend in with the dresses.  

Any suggestions?

Re: Flowers with coral colour palette

• You'll want to work in white/ivory/cream for bridesmaids to provide some contrast if their dresses are coral... then this site lists lots of varieties in peach/salmon pink that would work nicely. Your florist should have recommendations on what is in season.

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    The flowers could be in your coral and turquoise colours.  Examples:
    Or maybe white or ivory.  Examples:
  • If I were you, I wouldn't do any turquoise flowers- flowers that color are dyed and I think they look tacky.  What about that colored dress with coral flowers?  Have you ever seen a coral peony? They're gorgeous! 
  • I definitely want to stay away from dyed flowers...I was planning on incorporating the turquoise with the wraps, not with the actual flowers. The coral peonies are beautiful! And since we are getting married in June, they will be in season.  I was just looking for other colours or flowers that would compliment the coral without blending in too much.  For example, I've seen a few with vibrant purple dahlias that look really awesome.  Just wondering if anyone had seen anything different?

Thanks for the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards