Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

2»

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    Well, I am a little late...BUT...

Dear Carrie (if you see this), 

Who are you using for you videographer? I just started looking and e-mailed 2 today...woooo.

Dear Work,

PLEASE unblock the knot. I promise I will only check it during my lunch break from now on. I am starting to have withdrawals which is actually making my work productivity level sink, not soar! :) (Yes, I am still in mourning over this.)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-125?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9ce4f00a-fb5d-4e46-b370-82311ef956f0Post:d412593d-c544-48f8-ab40-a3b6b45b5103">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I am a little late...BUT... Dear Carrie (if you see this),  Who are you using for you videographer? I just started looking and e-mailed 2 today...woooo. Dear Work, PLEASE unblock the knot. I promise I will only check it during my lunch break from now on. I am starting to have withdrawals which is actually making my work productivity level sink, not soar! :) (Yes, I am still in mourning over this.)
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]

Not sure of your budget, but we used Jonathon Link Studios and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-125?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9ce4f00a-fb5d-4e46-b370-82311ef956f0Post:d412593d-c544-48f8-ab40-a3b6b45b5103">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I am a little late...BUT... Dear Carrie (if you see this),  Who are you using for you videographer? I just started looking and e-mailed 2 today...woooo. Dear Work, PLEASE unblock the knot. I promise I will only check it during my lunch break from now on. I am starting to have withdrawals which is actually making my work productivity level sink, not soar! :) (Yes, I am still in mourning over this.)
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]

We used JChristopher Films and were blown away.  He is so talented and SO well-priced.  He's raised his prices since we got married, but it's still the best deal out there!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Amanda, he's one of the ones that I e-mailed and he did seem pretty affordable compared to what I've seen out there!

Thanks Kylie, I will try them, too!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards