Chit Chat

So what did you do tonight??

Re: So what did you do tonight??

• Simky906Simky906 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    @lyndausvi @kgold80 Great minds think alike! :)
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Oh hah...I didn't read her post before I posted. I started writing and then had to get more wine before I finished posting. Life is hard.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yay for puppies!

I went for a run and then FI and I hung out by our fire pit and drank beers. Now we're catching up on the third season of American Horror Story. No NFL draft for us (thank goodness)
  • Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    Please keep me updated on the draft! I want to know who ends up with this loser .

image   image   image

• I'm going to giggle a little if he doesn't get drafted in the first round and has to wait another day. I'm a mean person like that. Will definitely keep you posted!
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    ckel24 said:

Yay for puppies!

I went for a run and then FI and I hung out by our fire pit and drank beers. Now we're catching up on the third season of American Horror Story. No NFL draft for us (thank goodness)

I have the entire third season DVRd and haven't watched a single episode yet. I've been catching FI up on sons of anarchy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I just peeked on FB - everyone is snickering about how he keeps getting passed. One status says:

"Johnny about to pull a Kanye and snag the mic and call his own name out"

image   image   image

• Ha-Ha is his first name??

image   image   image

• lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Ha-Ha is his first name??
    Yes.  I don't think there is a hyphen though.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Simky906 said:
    That's fantastic! He's such a little whiner. The headline on Espn earlier today was him commenting that teams who passed on him would regret it. 

In other draft news, Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix was just drafted and simultaneously won the award for best name ever.
    Loved it because I am 12.

I'm baking cookies (worried, this dough is damn finicky) for the wedding, ordering lanterns for wedding and having wine. Lots and lots of wine.

Anniversary
  • His parents were a special kind of stupid.

image   image   image

edited May 2014
    Technically it's his nickname but he's gone by it most of his life. His real name is Ha'Sean. But, yes, the analysts are all calling him Ha Ha. It's pretty glorious.

Also, Lynda is correct in that only his last name is hyphenated.
  • beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    I'm about to add oreos and milk to this party. I just have to remember not to try to clean my brush in the milk, or dip my oreos in the paint water.

The milk is old! NOOOOOO
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• KGold80KGold80 member
    So...he has just replaced Tyrod Taylor as "football player with my favorite name ever".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Heeeeeere's Johnny! Cleveland did it
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    chibiyui said:

Simky906 said:

That's fantastic! He's such a little whiner. The headline on Espn earlier today was him commenting that teams who passed on him would regret it. 

In other draft news, Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix was just drafted and simultaneously won the award for best name ever.

Loved it because I am 12.

I'm baking cookies (worried, this dough is damn finicky) for the wedding, ordering lanterns for wedding and having wine. Lots and lots of wine.

Can't see your siggy...is your wedding this weekend!?!?!?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• well we kind-of called it.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • AHHH y'all called it!

image   image   image

• So... Is ha ha the funny part? Or the fact that his last name sounds like "clit and dicks"? ......

We did indeed- espn needs to hire some knotties! And then you promptly caused me to snort beer up my nose!
  • KGold80KGold80 member

So... Is ha ha the funny part? Or the fact that his last name sounds like "clit and dicks"? ......

All of it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm scrapping these cookies. 

I wanted to do another rolled cookies, cause I wanted to make ones with my Zelda cookie cutters. (An 8-bit heart and Link's shield) But, these are spice thins, and they just don't hold the detail like the other two (sugar and chocolate sugar did, also done with Doctor Who and gear cookie cutters) So, given that my wedding is in just over a week, and there's a fuck ton other stuff to do, I'm not going to do this cookie, and I won't have Zelda cookies at the reception. Which does make me sad, but in the end it isn't that big a deal and no one except me will miss them.

And I'll be too busy drinking a milkshake to care. 

I will make the red velvet drop cookies instead though, cause those are freaking easy. 

Anniversary
  • Simky906 said:

So... Is ha ha the funny part? Or the fact that his last name sounds like "clit and dicks"? ......

We did indeed- espn needs to hire some knotties! And then you promptly caused me to snort beer up my nose!

That's why it's the best name ever, right? Haha clit and dicks... Don't do this to your children!

image   image   image

edited May 2014
    @chibiyui Milkshakes and red velvet drop cookies and Dr Who cookies all sound amazing! Scrapping these sounds like the right thing to do- no added stress this close to the wedding!
  • @sugargirl1019 Well you can't burst all my bubbles now!
  • @KGold80 My wedding is May 17th. I've been baking cookies and freezing them for the cookie bar. Oh shit I have more bags to stamp with my cookie stamp! I'll do that and wine tonight!

Anniversary
  • So... Is ha ha the funny part? Or the fact that his last name sounds like "clit and dicks"? ......
    His first name is funny "Ha Ha" His last name is funny "Ho Ho"

Anniversary
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    chibiyui said:

@KGold80

My wedding is May 17th. I've been baking cookies and freezing them for the cookie bar. Oh shit I have more bags to stamp with my cookie stamp! I'll do that and wine tonight!

Coming up fast!!! Eeek!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Well that was entertaining! Some cookies now please?

image   image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards