Ohio-Cleveland

Budget friendly DJs Northeast Ohio

Does anyone have any recommendations for a budget friendly, but still good DJ in the area? I feel like there are so many DJs out there and just want so opinions! Thanks!

Re: Budget friendly DJs Northeast Ohio

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Tim Tatko from Magical Sound Entertainment is definitely the best deal and he has awesome reviews! He did a large fundraiser (2,000 people) for me last June and he did my wedding in September. He also did a colleagues wedding last September as well and my husband's cousin's wedding in December. I wholeheartedly recommend him. He's extremely experienced and very professional. Tell him Megan sent ya and he'll treat you well :) I don't know his prices now but I believe we paid $525 for the first 4 hours and $75 for every hour thereafter...we had a six hour reception.
  • Not sure what your budget is, but we spent $600 total for our DJ - Beach Boyz Entertainment for 5 hours of service and it was probably the best $600 we spent. They are out of the Cleveland area, and did our wedding in North Canton @ Gervasi without issue. They managed all the set up etc for that price.

I highly, highly recommend them because they were such a blast! And so nice!  They played every song I asked them to, when I asked them to do so, and definitely kept the party moving... even gave instructions on how to do some of the more offbeat dances like CupidShuffle to get people out there! people are still talking about how much fun they had at the reception. 

Oh and the price included fun dance lights, too!

• we are using dusk till dawn dj. they are in stow. we got a good rate since we booked in april. iI am paying $300 for 5 hours. it was $200 for 4 hours and $100 each additional hour. they have excellent reviews and online planning. and of course you can talk to them. they are family run which is why they are cheap! 
  • mlg78 do they offer any uplighting or any other kind of upgrades? Do you have an email where I can get in touch with him? Thanks!
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    Check out his website...it says he has a photobooth and uplighting.  We didn't use any of those, just DJ services.  http://www.magicalsoundentertainment.com/  Email: tstix001@aol.com  Tell him Megan sent ya! :)
  • I hear you on the overwhelming DJs! As far as prices go...it all depends on when you are getting married. The prices the ladies above quoted are a little low. I did a bunch a research last month for a Saturday wedding in September 2015 and I found prices ranging from $800 to $2000. If you are getting married "during wedding season" the prices are so much more expensive. If you want uplighting and such it's more.

In the end, we went with Tim from Magical Sound Entertainment. He was great to work with and was the best price. I hope that information helps!
  • iI did tons of research because iI wasnt giing to have a dj, we were just going to do an ipod dj. 800 is high. iI am getting married in october but my dj would have been the same price for june march dec or whenever. make sure you dont exclude the little guys. my dj is awesome. iI talk to him often and my wedding is still 4 months away.
  • I hear you on the overwhelming DJs! As far as prices go...it all depends on when you are getting married. The prices the ladies above quoted are a little low. I did a bunch a research last month for a Saturday wedding in September 2015 and I found prices ranging from $800 to $2000. If you are getting married "during wedding season" the prices are so much more expensive. If you want uplighting and such it's more.

In the end, we went with Tim from Magical Sound Entertainment. He was great to work with and was the best price. I hope that information helps!
    Also decided to use Tim from Magical Sound Entertainment.
  • We met with Tim from Magical Sounds Entertainment last night based on all the great reviews I've found here. 
    We are still meeting with one more, but as of right now, he's at the top of our list :)
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    That's awesome, Becky!  You won't be disappointed with Tim :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards